Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 12 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 12 July 2018
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is contemplating implementing a model for facilitating listing of Indian startups based on _______. – SnapChat
- Which of the following payments bank received requisite approvals from the central bank to start signing up new accounts? – Airtel Payments Bank
- India recently became the ______ shareholder of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). – 69th
- India on July 11, 2018 formally became the 69th shareholder of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is headquartered in _______. – London, UK
- Who among the following launched a special all-women patrolling team called “The Winners”? – Kolkata Police
- Which of the following state government has come out with a detailed policy for senior citizens that lists the concessions and benefits they are entitled to? – Maharashtra
- Which of the following state cabinet approved Information Technology policy 2018 which focuses on reverse migration and creation of around 10,000 jobs in the next five years? – Goa
- Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, inaugurated Dharohar Bhawan. It is the headquarter of ____. – Archaeological Survey of India
- What is the name of the new Headquarters building of the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) which was inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi? – Dharohar Bhawan
- Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has launched a ‘Technology Challenge’ for which purpose? – Identifying solutions for cleaning of Sewerage Systems and Septic Tanks
- Which of the following nation has unanimously approved a move to bring back capital punishment for drug-related crimes? – Sri Lanka
- What was India’ rank in 2018 Global Innovation Index (GII) rankings? – 57th
- Who topped the 2018 Global Innovation Index (GII) rankings? – Switzerland
- Malala Day was observed globally on _______. – 12 July
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!