Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 11 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 11 September 2018
- With whom did BSNL enter into a partnership for IoT/M2M services in India? – Unlimit
- With which of the following company(s) NITI Aayog collaborated to set up a Model International Center for Transformative Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI)? – Intel, and the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
- Which of the following combat aircraft successfully completes first-ever mid-air refuelling trial? – Tejas
- Name India’s oldest reactor which was recommissioned with a higher capacity on September 10, 2018 at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. – Apsara
- Which company has partnered SRL Diagnostics to train its artificial intelligence (AI) system in detecting cancer? – Microsoft
- With which of the following nations India held their first tripartite meeting? – Afghanistan and Iran
- Who was recently appointed as Brand Ambassador of Hero MotorCorp? – Virat Kohli
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: