Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 11 and 12 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 11 and 12 August 2018
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced on August 10, 2018 that 12 modern bio-fuel refineries will be set up worth ________. – ₹10,000 crore
- PM Narendra Modi announced setting up of how many modern bio-fuel refineries worth Rs 10,000 crore will be established across the country? – 12
- Which of the following state has announced that it will be launching the Ayushman Bharat-Haryana Health Protection Mission on August 15, 2018? – Haryana
- National Green Tribunal has formed a committee to look into whether sub regional plans for protection of Natural Conservation Zones (NCZs). Who is the chairman of this committee? – Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel
- Name the first woman Chief Justice of Jammu & Kashmir High Court. – Justice Gita Mittal
- Justice Gita Mittal became the first woman chief justice of which high court? – Jammu & Kashmir High Court
- Who among the following was appointed as the new Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court? – Justice Rajendra Menon
- Name the NASA launched solar mission. – Parkar Solar Probe
- Name the first bowler to take 100 Test wickets here at the iconic Lord’s Cricket Ground. – James Anderson (England)
- Name the Nobel Laureate who recently passed away. – V.S. Naipaul
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?