Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 10 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 10 November 2018
- Who released the report titled “‘Global Macro Outlook 2019-20’” ? – Moody’s
- What was India’s GDP prediction for FY 2019-2020 by Moody’s? – 3%
- With which nation did Indian navy conduct SIMBEX 2018 naval exercise? – Singapore
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the first India-bulit war memorial in which country? – France
- According to ‘Mobility and congestion in urban India’, which city is the most congested in India? – Bengaluru
- Who was recently appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Madagascar? – Abhay Kumar
- Who has been appointed as the chairperson of the Competition Commission of India (CCI)? – Ashok Kumar Gupta
- World’s first AI news anchor was recently unveiled in which nation? – China
- Name the first country to ban “reef-toxic” sunscreens. – Palau
- Who won the Reporters Without Borders (RSF) Press Freedom Award for Courage 2018? – Swati Chaturvedi
- Who was recently announced to be conferred with France’s highest civilian honour ‘Knight of the Legion of Honour’? – Jawahar Lal Sarin
- World Science Day for Peace and Development 2018 was observed on __________. – 10 November
- What was the theme of World Science Day for Peace and Development 2018? – Science, a Human Right
- World Tsunami Day 2018 was observed on ___. – 5 November
- Which Indian cricketer recently announced his retirement from all forms of the game? – Munaf Patel
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?