Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 June 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 June 2018
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has ended the special dispensations granted earlier for NBFCs _________. – Owned by Government
- Which of the following bank has been recognized with the Champion Security Award at the 14th Visa Asia Pacific Security Summit? – HDFC Bank
- With which nation did India agree to improve access for businesses in each other’s markets as they concluded the second review of the Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA)? – Singapore
- Which of the following state has launched a health insurance scheme for working journalists in the state? – Odisha
- Which of the following state launched “Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana”? – Odisha
- Odisha launched “Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana” for which purpose? – Health Insurance Scheme for Working Journalists
- India’s first advanced ultra-supercritical thermal power plant would be set up in ______. – Chhattisgarh
- India’s first advanced ultra-supercritical thermal power plant would be set up in which thermal power plant? – Sipat Thermal Power Plant, Chhattisgarh
- The price of non-subsidised cooking gas LPG was increased by how much amount? – ₹48
- India’s first Advanced DNA Forensic Lab will be coming up in ________. – Chandigarh
- Who recently launched the state-of-the-art ‘Sakhi Suraksha’ lab? – Maneka Gandhi
- An online analytical tool related to NGOs was launched by Union Home Ministry for which purpose? – Monitoring foreign contributions received by NGOs and other organisations registered under the FCRA
- Which of the following company partnered with the National Commission for Women (NCW) to launch a Digital Literacy Programme? – Facebook
- The Union Government on May 31, 2018 reconstituted the Press Council of India (PCI) for how many years? – 3
- Which of the following state announced to launch one-stop centres for women affected by violence in every district? – Haryana
- Who among the following was appointed Director General of West Bengal police? – Virendra Kumar
- Who recently took over as Spain’s prime minister after Mariano Rajoy was ousted in a no-confidence vote? – Pedro Sanchez
- Who among the following sworn in as prime minister of Italy? – Giuseppe Conte
- Who has been chosen as a recipient of Arts and Culture Prize in Fukuoka Prize 2018? – Teejan Bai
- Fukuoka Prize is given by which nation? – Japan
- Which of the following country banned the wearing of face veils (burqa and niqab) in public places? – Denmark
- World Milk Day 2018 was observed on ________. – June 1
- What was the theme of World Milk Day 2018? – Raise a Glass
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?