Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 June 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 June 2018
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has ended the special dispensations granted earlier for NBFCs _________. – Owned by Government
- Which of the following bank has been recognized with the Champion Security Award at the 14th Visa Asia Pacific Security Summit? – HDFC Bank
- With which nation did India agree to improve access for businesses in each other’s markets as they concluded the second review of the Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA)? – Singapore
- Which of the following state has launched a health insurance scheme for working journalists in the state? – Odisha
- Which of the following state launched “Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana”? – Odisha
- Odisha launched “Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana” for which purpose? – Health Insurance Scheme for Working Journalists
- India’s first advanced ultra-supercritical thermal power plant would be set up in ______. – Chhattisgarh
- India’s first advanced ultra-supercritical thermal power plant would be set up in which thermal power plant? – Sipat Thermal Power Plant, Chhattisgarh
- The price of non-subsidised cooking gas LPG was increased by how much amount? – ₹48
- India’s first Advanced DNA Forensic Lab will be coming up in ________. – Chandigarh
- Who recently launched the state-of-the-art ‘Sakhi Suraksha’ lab? – Maneka Gandhi
- An online analytical tool related to NGOs was launched by Union Home Ministry for which purpose? – Monitoring foreign contributions received by NGOs and other organisations registered under the FCRA
- Which of the following company partnered with the National Commission for Women (NCW) to launch a Digital Literacy Programme? – Facebook
- The Union Government on May 31, 2018 reconstituted the Press Council of India (PCI) for how many years? – 3
- Which of the following state announced to launch one-stop centres for women affected by violence in every district? – Haryana
- Who among the following was appointed Director General of West Bengal police? – Virendra Kumar
- Who recently took over as Spain’s prime minister after Mariano Rajoy was ousted in a no-confidence vote? – Pedro Sanchez
- Who among the following sworn in as prime minister of Italy? – Giuseppe Conte
- Who has been chosen as a recipient of Arts and Culture Prize in Fukuoka Prize 2018? – Teejan Bai
- Fukuoka Prize is given by which nation? – Japan
- Which of the following country banned the wearing of face veils (burqa and niqab) in public places? – Denmark
- World Milk Day 2018 was observed on ________. – June 1
- What was the theme of World Milk Day 2018? – Raise a Glass
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!