Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 July 2018
- With which of the following bank did Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) sign a MoU to help start-ups? – YES Bank
- With which company did Tata Steel sign a MoU to set up Europe’s one of the largest steel joint venture? – ThyssenKrupp
- What was India’s rank in terms of money parked by its citizens and companies with Swiss banks? – 73rd
- Which nation topped the list in terms of money parked by its citizens and companies with Swiss banks? – United Kingdom
- Who among the following recently became India’s first transgender lawyer? – Sathyasri Sharmila
- Sathyasri Sharmila became India’s first transgender lawyer from which state? – Tamil Nadu
- Who among the following was appointed Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC)? – Alka Tiwari
- Who among the following was appointed as Chief Justice of the Chhattisgarh High Court? – Justice Ajay Kumar
- Who among the following has been appointed as chief justice of the Hyderabad high court? – Justice Thottathil B Nair Radhakrishnan
- Name the 1st Robot with Artificial Intelligence to Fly in Space. – CIMON (Crew Interactive Mobile Companion)
- CIMON, Crew Interactive Mobile Companion, the 1st Robot with Artificial Intelligence to Fly in Space has been developed by ______. – Airbus
- Goods and Services Tax Day was observed on _________. – 1 July, 2018
- National Doctor’s Day was observed on __________. – 1 July
- Who won the 2018 Men’s Hockey Champions Trophy? – Australia
- Whom did Australia defeat to win the 2018 Men’s Hockey Champions Trophy? – India
- The 2018 Men’s Hockey Champions Trophy was held in which nation? – Netherlands
- Which organisation recently launched India’s first nature themed comic-book “The Great Indian Nature Trail with Uncle Bikky”? – WWF–India
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?