Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 August 2018
- What is the current Repo Rate of RBI according to the third Bi-Monthly Monetary policy? – 50 per cent
- What is the current Reverse Repo Rate according to the third Bi-Monthly Monetary policy? – 25 per cent
- The Repo Rate was ________ by Reserve Bank of India in its third Bi-Monthly Monetary policy. – Increased by 25 bps
- RBI in its 3rd Bi-monthly Monetary Policy, said that the models suggests FY20 real GDP growth will range from _______. – 4 to 7.9%
- The government has approved Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) proposal to acquire 51 per cent stake in which bank? – IDBI Bank
- The government has approved Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) proposal to acquire what per cent stake in IDBI Bank? – 51
- Startup India Yatra began on July 30, 2018 in _________. – Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- With which of the following organisation did the Common Service Centres (CSC) scheme sign a MoU under the Digital India Programme? – National Health Agency
- Which of the following ministry is celebrating Swachhta Pakhwada from August 1 to 15, 2018 under the Swachh Bharat Mission Programme? – Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Who among the following was re-appointed as a Non-Executive Director on the board of the country’s largest mortgage lender HDFC? – Deepak Parekh
- Who among the following was appointed as non-official independent director in Air India? – Kumar Mangalam Birla and Y C Deveshwar
- Scientists have discovered a new shape called ___________. – scutoid
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: