Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1-2 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1-2 September 2018
- What percent of equity do Indian government holds in India Post Payments Bank? – 100
- Talkatora Stadium is located in which state? – Delhi
- Who among the following launched India Post Payments Bank? – Narendra Modi
- With which nation did India recently launched the next round of review for their existing free trade agreement? – Singapore
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated projects under Smartgram Yojana in which state? – Haryana
- Maneka Sanjay Gandhi recently inaugurated the widows’ home ‘Krishna Kutir’ in _______. – Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh
- With which of the following nation did India sign a MoU on conducting a preliminary survey of a railway line? – Nepal
- Which of the following high court recently declared fatwas as unconstitutional and illegal? – Uttarakhand High Court
- Who among the following was appointed as Secretary, Ministry of Steel? – Binoy Kumar
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?