Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1-2 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1-2 September 2018
- What percent of equity do Indian government holds in India Post Payments Bank? – 100
- Talkatora Stadium is located in which state? – Delhi
- Who among the following launched India Post Payments Bank? – Narendra Modi
- With which nation did India recently launched the next round of review for their existing free trade agreement? – Singapore
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated projects under Smartgram Yojana in which state? – Haryana
- Maneka Sanjay Gandhi recently inaugurated the widows’ home ‘Krishna Kutir’ in _______. – Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh
- With which of the following nation did India sign a MoU on conducting a preliminary survey of a railway line? – Nepal
- Which of the following high court recently declared fatwas as unconstitutional and illegal? – Uttarakhand High Court
- Who among the following was appointed as Secretary, Ministry of Steel? – Binoy Kumar
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!