Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 7 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 7 January 2019
- According to government data, what is the predicted Gross Domestic Product of India for 2018-19? – 2%
- Which bank announced to buy Gruh Finance in share-swap deal? – Bandhan Bank
- Which state announced to set up the India’s largest Integrated Startup Complex? – Kerala
- What percent of reservation did government approve for the economically backward section in the general category? – 10%
- Which railways zone launched ‘Rail Kumbh Seva Mobile App’ for Kumbh Mela? – North Central Zone
- Who won the Best Motion Picture Drama in 2019 Golden Globe Awards? – Bohemian Rhapsody
- Who won the Best Television Series, Drama in 2019 Golden Globe Awards? – The Americans
- Who has been conferred with the lifetime achievement award by the Mantralaya and Vidhimandal Vartahar Sangh? – Dinu Randive
- Which nation recently opened West Asia’s largest cathedral? – Egypt
- India recently won the first ever test series against which team? – Australia
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.