Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 7 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 7 January 2019
- According to government data, what is the predicted Gross Domestic Product of India for 2018-19? – 2%
- Which bank announced to buy Gruh Finance in share-swap deal? – Bandhan Bank
- Which state announced to set up the India’s largest Integrated Startup Complex? – Kerala
- What percent of reservation did government approve for the economically backward section in the general category? – 10%
- Which railways zone launched ‘Rail Kumbh Seva Mobile App’ for Kumbh Mela? – North Central Zone
- Who won the Best Motion Picture Drama in 2019 Golden Globe Awards? – Bohemian Rhapsody
- Who won the Best Television Series, Drama in 2019 Golden Globe Awards? – The Americans
- Who has been conferred with the lifetime achievement award by the Mantralaya and Vidhimandal Vartahar Sangh? – Dinu Randive
- Which nation recently opened West Asia’s largest cathedral? – Egypt
- India recently won the first ever test series against which team? – Australia
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?