Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 5 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 5 December 2018
- What is the current repo rate of RBI as on December, 2018? – 5%
- What is the current reverse repo rate of RBI as on December, 2018? – 25%
- The RBI has proposed to set up an expert committee to propose long term solutions for economic and financial sustainability of which sector? – MSME
- Which Bank has decided to issue more than 18 crore shares to its staff under the employee stock purchase scheme? – Indian Overseas Bank
- Which organisation signed an MoU with China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) to increase the bilateral trade between India and China? – Indian Chamber of Commerce
- With which organisation did National Rail Museum sign a MoU to foster tourism in Delhi NCR region? – Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Name India’s heaviest and most-advanced communication satellite which was recently launched. – GSAT 11
- What is the other name of India’s heaviest and most-advanced communication satellite GSAT-11? – Big Bird
- India’s heaviest and most-advanced communication satellite GSAT-11 was recently launched from _________. – Spaceport in French Guiana, South America
- With which country India recently signed an agreement for co-operation and mutual assistance in customs matters? – Peru
- India Water Impact Summit 2018 was recently held in ______. – New Delhi
- Who has become the first woman ever to feature in the top 5 of Forbes India List of Richest Indians? – Deepika Padukone
- Which actor topped the 2018 Forbes India List of Richest Indians? – Salman Khan
- World Soil Day is observed on ______. – 5 December
- What was the theme of 2018 World Soil Day? – Be the Solution to Soil Pollution
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.