Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 4 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 4 December 2018
- With which Indian state did Economic Development Board (EDB) of Bahrain sign a MoU on Fintech? – Maharashtra
- With which country did Maharashtra state government recently sign a MoU on Fintech? – Bahrain
- The Central government has approved Anti-Smuggling National Coordination Centre (SCord) under _______. – Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI)
- With which nation did India recently sign a MoU on currency swap? – United Arab Emirates
- With which nation did India recently sign a MoU to undertake development projects in Africa? – United Arab Emirates
- Government recently formed a Committee to look at selling of OIL, ONGC fields to private companies. Who is the chairman of the committee? – Rajiv Kumar
- Government recently created a committee under the chairmanship of Rajiv Kumar for ________. – to look at selling of OIL, ONGC fields to private companies
- The second meeting of the NITI Forum for North East was held in _______. – Guwahati, Assam
- The International conference on bears was recently held in ___________. – Agra, Uttar Pradesh
- Name India’s first carbon neutral manufacturing facility. – Mahindra’s Igatpuri plant
- Who among the following launched India’s first private satellite? – SpaceX
- What is the name of the UN launched AI chat bot to help battle climate change? – ActNow.bot
- Along with whom did UN launch AI chat bot ActNow.bot to help battle climate change? – Facebook
- Name the first Indian to be elected one of seven members of the Judges Committee of the International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF). – Pawan Singh
- Who recently sworn in as 58th President of Mexico? – Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador
- 47th Indian Navy Day was celebrated on ______. – 4 December, 2018
- Which Indian cricketer recently announced his retirement from cricket? – Gautam Gambhir
- Who has won the 2018 Ballon d’Or? – Luka Modric (Croatia)
- Who won the best young player of the year award at the Ballon d’Or ceremony? – Kylian Mbappé (France)
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.