Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 31 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 31 January 2019
- What does REITs stand for? – Real Estate Investment Trusts
- What does InvITs stand for? – Infrastructure Investment Trusts
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank announced to provide local currency financing in which countries? – India, Pakistan and Indonesia
- 15th Finance Commission announced the formation of a committee headed ___________ to find ways to settle the food account of Rs 31,000 crore. – Ramesh Chand
- Government announced on January 28, 2019 that the GST on Haj has been reduced from 18 per cent to _____. – 5%
- Which state recently approved the construction of longest expressway in the world? – Uttar Pradesh
- What is the name of the recently approved longest expressway in the world? – Ganga Expressway
- Which state launched a special scheme to curb infant deaths? – Maharashtra
- Which railways recently provided Segways to RPF for the first time in India? – Western Railways
- Who has been appointed as the chairperson of the Mumbai Academy of Moving Image (MAMI)? – Deepika Padukone
- What was India’s rank in the 2018 Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI)? – 78th
- Which country topped the 2018 Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI)? – Denmark
- Which country recently launched digital currency called ‘Aber’? – UAE and Saudi Arabia
- UAE, Saudi Arabian central banks launched common digital currency called ______. – Aber
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!