Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 31 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 31 December 2018
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) loan subsidy for middle-income group has been extended till ______. – 31 March, 2020
- Indian railways will be building country’s first vertical-lift bridge connecting Rameswaram in Arabian Sea to mainland India at a cost of ______. – ₹250 crore
- The Delhi government has decided to erect ‘Welcome Gate’ at how many border points? – 12
- Which airport will soon be the fifth international airport in Tamil Nadu? – Thuthukkudi (Tuticorin) Airport
- Who has won the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Award for the ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year? – Smriti Mandhana
- Who has been voted the ICC Women’s Emerging Player of the Year? – Sophie Ecclestone
- Saurabh Chaudhary is associated with which sports? – Shooting
- Smriti Mandhana is associated with which sports? – Cricket
- How much amount did government approve for funding the athletes under the (TOPS) Target Olympic Podium Scheme? – ₹100 crore
- Soumyajit Ghosh is associated with which sports? – Table Tennis
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Justice of the newly formed Telangana High Court? – Justice T.B.N Radhakrishnan
- Who has been appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of ThyssenKrupp Industries India? – Vivek Bhatia
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.