Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 30 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 30 January 2019
- Which country recently became the second largest steel producer in the world? – India
- Whom did India overtake to become the second largest steel producer in the world? – Japan
- Which country is the largest steel producer in the world? – China
- Which bank recently launched co-branded credit card with PAYBACK? – IndusInd Bank
- Government recently approved the additional Central assistance from National Disaster Response Fund (NDRF) of ________. – ₹7,214.03 crore
- High Level Committee recently approved Central assistance of Rs 7,214.03 crore to how many states? – 6
- Which ministry recently announced to set up the ‘Safety Directorate’? – Ministry of Steel
- Who inaugurated the first project under the Swadesh Darshan Project of the Union Ministry of Tourism in Sikkim? – K J Alphons
- The first project under the Swadesh Darshan Project of the Union Ministry of Tourism was inaugurated in ________. – Gangtok, Sikkim
- Which is Oxford Dictionary’s Hindi Word Of The Year 2018? – Nari Shakti
- Who received the Award of Excellence for ‘Best in Show’ at the recently concluded New York Times Travel Show 2019? – India
- Who won the Sahitya Akademi Awards 2018 for Hindi? – Chitra Mudhgal
- Who has become the first Hindu woman in Pakistan to be appointed as a civil judge? – Suman Kumari
- Martyr’s Day is observed across India on ________. – 30 January
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: