Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 3 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 3 January 2019
- Which of the following P2P Lending platform recently received license from Reserve Bank of India? – IndiaMoneyMart and RupeeCircle
- Which company recently became India’s top asset manager? – HDFC Mutual Funds
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 106th Indian Science Congress at ________. – Jalandhar, Punjab
- What is the theme of the 106th Indian Science Congress? – Future India: Science and Technology
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) recently crossed how many LPG connection mark? – 6 crore
- Which airport was recently declared as an authorised Immigration Check post for entry into and exit from India? – Veer Savarkar International Airport in Port Blair
- The 4th International Conference on Pharmaceutical & Medical Device sector will be held in ________. – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Which state government approved the plan to distribute smartphones among youth? – Punjab
- Which state government approved the Online Transfer Policy-2019 of the School Education Department? – Punjab
- Name the spacecraft which has made the first-ever landing on the far side of the moon? – Chang’e-4 by China
- How many countries assumed the charge as the Non-Permanent Members of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC)? – 5
- Virat Kohli recently broke Sachin Tendulkar’s record to become the fastest cricketer to reach _____________. – 19,000 international runs
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!