Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 29 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 29 January 2019
- How many banks recently announced to launch the country’s first blockchain-linked funding for small and medium enterprises (SME)? – 11 (ICICI, AXIS, HDFC, Kotak Mahindra, YES Bank, Standard Chartered, RBL, South Indian Bank, IndusInd Bank, State Bank of India and Bank of Baroda)
- India’s eleven largest banks to launch the country’s first blockchain-linked funding for ________. – Small and Medium Enterprises
- As per the RBI Report, by what percent did India’s FDI inflow grow? – 18%
- In Finance, what does ODI stand for? – Overseas Direct Investments
- With which organisation did India sign credit facility framework agreement for Pune Metro? – French Development Agency
- Who has signed an agreement with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to train its workforce? – Renault-Nissan Alliance
- Which state recently launched a credit-linked subsidy scheme for farmers? – Assam
- Which bank signed a MoU with Stock Holding Corporation of India to facilitate its global customer base to invest in India? – Doha Bank
- Which country signed the protocol for exports of Indian tobacco leaves? – China
- India recently signed agreement with OECD for participation in _________. – Programme for International Student Assessment- PISA 2021
- Which state launched the scheme Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana (Rural)? – Maharashtra
- Name the world’s biggest cyclothon which recently concluded. – Swasth ‘Bharat Yatra’
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated four-lane 5.1-kilometer long “Atal Setu” in _______. – Panaji, Goa
- Who launched a mobile app ‘RDP India 2019’ on the Republic Day? – Ministry of Defence
- Who was recently banned from bowling in international cricket by the International Cricket Council (ICC)? – Ambati Rayudu
- Which country was stripped of the right to host the 2019 World Para Swimming Championships? – Malaysia
- Which state recently got their first Astro Turf Football Pitch? – Nagaland
- Who recently became the youngest player in international cricket to hit a half-century? – Rohit Paudel (Nepal)
- Who won the first prize for the state tableau in Republic Day 2019? – Tripura
- International Customs Day 2019 was observed globally on _____. – 26 January
- What was the theme of International Customs Day 2019? – SMART borders for seamless Trade, Travel and Transport.
- Data Privacy & Protection Day is observed on ________. – 28 January
- What was the theme of Data Privacy & Protection Day 2019? – A New Era in Privacy
- Name the former defence minister who recently passed away. – George Fernandes
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!