Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 25 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 25 January 2019
- Who recently tied up with Etihad Guest to launch premium card for international travel? – SBI Card
- Which company recently signed a MoU worth ₹1500 crore investments with Tamil Nadu? – Royal Enfield
- With which state did Royal Enfield sign a MoU worth ₹1500 crore investments? – Tamil Nadu
- Nitin Gadkari laid foundation stones for two highway projects worth Rs 1,600 cr in ____. – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Nitin Gadkari laid foundation stones for two highway projects worth how much in Maharashtra? – ₹1600 crore
- Name the indigenously developed anti-radar missile recently tested by India. – Next Generation Anti-Radiation Missile (NGARM)
- Name the first ever student made satellite launched by ISRO in January, 2019. – KALAMSAT
- What is the name of the world’s lightest satellite which was launched by ISRO recently? – KALAMSAT
- Name the Maldivian defence minister who recently visited India. – Mariya Ahmed Didi
- Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba commissioned the new Naval Air Base ‘INS Kohassa’ at _____. –Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- National Declamation Contest on Patriotism and Nation Building was recently held in _________. – New Delhi
- Who recently inaugurated National Declamation Contest on Patriotism and Nation Building? – Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore
- Union Minister for Science & Technology Dr. Harsh Vardhan inaugurated Technology Mission Centre on Solar Energy & Water Treatment in ______. – IIT Madras, Chennai
- Who inaugurated Technology Mission Centre on Solar Energy & Water Treatment in Chennai? – Dr. Harsh Vardhan
- Election Commission of India (ECI) hosted an International Conference on ‘Making Elections Inclusive and Accessible’ at ______. – New Delhi
- Which bank has been given away the Atal Pension Yojana Award for promoting the scheme across the country? – Central Bank of India
- Who has been appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of YES Bank? – Ravneet Gill
- Who has been appointed as advisor to Jammu and Kashmir Governor? – Skandan Krishnan
- Who has been appointed as the MD & CEO of Lakshmi Vilas Bank? – Parthasarathi Mukherjee
- Who has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of IndiGo? – Ronojoy Dutta
- National Voters’ Day is observed on ______. – 25 January
- What was the theme of 2019 National Voters’ Day? – No Voter To Be Left Behind
- First ever International Day of Education was observed on __________. – 24 January, 2019
- What was the theme of 2019 International Day of Education? – Education: A Key Driver for Inclusion and Empowerment
- Uttar Pradesh celebrated its 69th foundation day on ____. – 24 January, 2019
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?