Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 25-26 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 25-26 December 2018
- Reserve Bank of India recently announce to issue new note of ______. – ₹20
- The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) has proposed to establish a governing council to ensure efficient delivery of all export-related interventions. Who will chair this council? – Arun Kumar Panda, Secretary, MSME
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated India’s longest rail-road bridge in _________. – Assam
- Name India’s longest rail-road bridge launched by PM Narendra Modi. – Bogibeel Bridge
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated India’s longest rail-road bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ over which river? – Brahmaputra River
- India’s longest rail-road bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ is completed at a cost of ______. – ₹5900 crore
- Which state recently launched the Atal Ayushman Yojana scheme? – Uttarakhand
- Which zoo has been closed for an indefinite period following the confirmation of H5NI virus killing six peacocks in the zoo? – Patna Zoo
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee International Schools was recently launched in which city? – Mumbai
- Which country recently approved the licensed use of marijuana for medical use and research? – Thailand
- Which nation recently declared Christmas Day a national holiday across the country? – Iraq
- Which country announced its decision to withdraw from the International Whaling Commission? – Japan
- Who has been conferred the Skoch Chief Minister of the Year Award 2018? – WB CM Mamata Banerjee
- Good Governance Day is observed in India on ________. – 25 December
- Who has been appointed as the Deputy Managing Director of Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services? – IAS Officer Bijay Kumar
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.