Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 25-26 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 25-26 December 2018
- Reserve Bank of India recently announce to issue new note of ______. – ₹20
- The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) has proposed to establish a governing council to ensure efficient delivery of all export-related interventions. Who will chair this council? – Arun Kumar Panda, Secretary, MSME
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated India’s longest rail-road bridge in _________. – Assam
- Name India’s longest rail-road bridge launched by PM Narendra Modi. – Bogibeel Bridge
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated India’s longest rail-road bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ over which river? – Brahmaputra River
- India’s longest rail-road bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ is completed at a cost of ______. – ₹5900 crore
- Which state recently launched the Atal Ayushman Yojana scheme? – Uttarakhand
- Which zoo has been closed for an indefinite period following the confirmation of H5NI virus killing six peacocks in the zoo? – Patna Zoo
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee International Schools was recently launched in which city? – Mumbai
- Which country recently approved the licensed use of marijuana for medical use and research? – Thailand
- Which nation recently declared Christmas Day a national holiday across the country? – Iraq
- Which country announced its decision to withdraw from the International Whaling Commission? – Japan
- Who has been conferred the Skoch Chief Minister of the Year Award 2018? – WB CM Mamata Banerjee
- Good Governance Day is observed in India on ________. – 25 December
- Who has been appointed as the Deputy Managing Director of Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services? – IAS Officer Bijay Kumar
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?