Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 24 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 24 December 2018
- On 22nd December, 2018 Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council slashed GST rates for how many products? – 23
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated the new campus of IIT-Bhubaneswar at Aragul built at a cost of ________. – ₹1660 crore
- In which city did PM Narendra Modi recently inaugurated ESIC Hospital? – Bhubaneswar
- Government has constituted a Logistics Development Committee to suggest reforms for ease of doing trade. Who is the chairman of this committee? – Bibek Debroy
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi released a commemorative Rs 100 coin in honour of ________. – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- The National Green Tribunal (NGT) banned all mining activities within 10 km radius of the Sariska Tiger Reserve. Where is Sariska Tiger Reserve located? – Rajasthan
- What was India’s rank in 2018 World Economic Forum (WEF) gender gap index? – 108th
- Which country topped the 2018 World Economic Forum (WEF) gender gap index? – Iceland
- Which organisation released the 2018 Gender Gap Index? – World Economic Forum
- Who has been appointed as managing director and chief executive officer of the Corporation Bank? – P V Bharathi
- National Consumer Day was observed across India on ___________. – 24 December
- What was the theme of National Consumer Day 2018? – Timely Disposal of Consumer Complaints
- Who has been appointed as the acting US Defence Secretary? – Patrick Shanahan
- Who recently became the fastest Asian to cycle the globe? – Vedangi Kulkarni
- Name the veteran politician from West Bengal who recently passed away. – Nirupam Sen
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.