Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 2 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 2 January 2019
- Who is the chairman of the expert panel constituted by RBI to suggest long-term solutions for the economic and financial sustainability of the MSME sector? – U K Sinha
- RBI recently created an expert panel led by U K Sinha to suggest long-term solutions for the economic and financial sustainability of which sector? – MSME
- Government recently approved to provide what percent of interest subsidy to merchant exporters? – 3
- What is the name of the platform launched by ISRO to engage them on space science activities? – Samwad with Students
- Who was recently appointed as interim chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India? – Hemant Bhargava
- Who has been appointed as the secretary of Competition Commission of India? – Parmod Kumar Singh
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.