Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 2 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 2 January 2019
- Who is the chairman of the expert panel constituted by RBI to suggest long-term solutions for the economic and financial sustainability of the MSME sector? – U K Sinha
- RBI recently created an expert panel led by U K Sinha to suggest long-term solutions for the economic and financial sustainability of which sector? – MSME
- Government recently approved to provide what percent of interest subsidy to merchant exporters? – 3
- What is the name of the platform launched by ISRO to engage them on space science activities? – Samwad with Students
- Who was recently appointed as interim chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India? – Hemant Bhargava
- Who has been appointed as the secretary of Competition Commission of India? – Parmod Kumar Singh
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?