Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 18 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 18 December 2018
- What is the name of the comprehensive National Strategy for New India by NITI Aayog which defines clear objectives for 2022-23? – Strategy for New India @75
- According to NITI Aayog’s ‘Strategy for New India @75’ how many Atal Tinkering Labs are targeted to be established? – 10,000
- Which state has approved debt relief scheme for the farmers up to ₹25,000? – Assam
- Indian Railways to introduce first AC local train in north India in _______. – Delhi
- Name the ISRO launched geostationary communication satellite in December, 2018. – GSAT-7A
- Who has been awarded with the UN Human Rights Prize 2018? – Asma Jahangir
- Which nation announced mandatory phase-out of single-use plastic shopping bags from July 1, 2019? – New Zealand
- International Migrants Day is observed on _________. – 18 December
- What was the theme of 2018 International Migrants Day? – Migration with Dignity
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?