Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 18 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 18 December 2018
- Who is the MD & CEO of newly formed Capital First-IDFC Bank? – V Vaidyanathan
- How much amount of housing and infrastructure projects were launched by PM Narendra Modi in Maharashtra? – ₹40,000 crore
- PM Narendra Modi launched housing and infrastructure projects worth 41,000 crore rupees in which state? – Maharashtra
- Which state launched a scheme to provide the door-step registration for Aadhaar for children under the age of five? – Tamil Nadu
- Who has been appointed as the Additional Solicitor General in the Supreme Court of India? – Madhavi Goradia Divan
- Who has been appointed as the CBI additional director? – M Nageswar Rao
- Who has been appointed as the Advocate General of Madhya Pradesh? – Rajendra Tiwari
- Who has been appointed as the CEO of Capgemini India? – Ashwin Yardi
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Capgemini India? – Srinivas Kandula
- What was India’s rank in World Economic Forum (WEF) gender gap index 2018? – 108th
- Which country topped the World Economic Forum (WEF) gender gap index 2018? – Iceland
- Gender Gap Index 2018 is released by _______. – World Economic Forum
- Who has been named People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India’s Person of the Year for 2018? – Sonam Kapoor
- Which movie has made it to the Oscar shortlist in the Documentary Short Subject category? – End of Sentence
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!