Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 16-17 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 16-17 December 2018
- To which country did India recently extend a 1.4 billion dollar financial assistance? – Maldives
- How much amount of financial assistance was extended by India to Maldives? – USD 1.4 billion
- In which city PM Narendra Modi inaugurated 175km sewerage network under Namami Gange Programme? – Prayagraj
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated 175km sewerage network under Namami Gange Programme in Prayagraj. What is the outlay of the project? – 65 crore rupees
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for two projects in the Trans Ganga/Yamuna area under ‘One City-One Operator Scheme’ with sanctioned cost of _____. – 59 crore rupees
- How many MoUs did India recently sign with Maldives? – 4
- Who sworn in as the 18th Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh? – Kamal Nath
- Who sworn-in as the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh? – Bhupesh Baghel
- Who was elected as the president of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)? – Sandip Somany
- Name the first Indian to win the BWF World Tour Finals. – PV Sindhu
- PV Sindhu became the first Indian to win the BWF World Tour Finals. Whom did she defeat to achieve this feat? – Nozomi Okuhara
- Who won the 2018 Men’s Hockey World Cup? – Belgium
- Whom did Belgium defeat to win the 2018 Men’s Hockey World Cup? – Netherlands
- 2018 Men’s Hockey World Cup was held in ______. – Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Which of the following was chosen as the 2018 Word of the Year by Merriam-Webster? – Justice
- Which of the following was chosen as the 2018 Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries? – Toxic
- Which of the following was chosen as the 2018 Word of the Year by Dictionary .com? – misinformation
- Vijay Diwas is observed across India on ________. – 16 December
- Who was crowned the Miss Universe 2018? – Miss Philippines Catriona Gray
- Arun Bhaduri, who recently passed away was famous for _____. – Classical Singing
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?