Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 16-17 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 16-17 December 2018
- To which country did India recently extend a 1.4 billion dollar financial assistance? – Maldives
- How much amount of financial assistance was extended by India to Maldives? – USD 1.4 billion
- In which city PM Narendra Modi inaugurated 175km sewerage network under Namami Gange Programme? – Prayagraj
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated 175km sewerage network under Namami Gange Programme in Prayagraj. What is the outlay of the project? – 65 crore rupees
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for two projects in the Trans Ganga/Yamuna area under ‘One City-One Operator Scheme’ with sanctioned cost of _____. – 59 crore rupees
- How many MoUs did India recently sign with Maldives? – 4
- Who sworn in as the 18th Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh? – Kamal Nath
- Who sworn-in as the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh? – Bhupesh Baghel
- Who was elected as the president of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)? – Sandip Somany
- Name the first Indian to win the BWF World Tour Finals. – PV Sindhu
- PV Sindhu became the first Indian to win the BWF World Tour Finals. Whom did she defeat to achieve this feat? – Nozomi Okuhara
- Who won the 2018 Men’s Hockey World Cup? – Belgium
- Whom did Belgium defeat to win the 2018 Men’s Hockey World Cup? – Netherlands
- 2018 Men’s Hockey World Cup was held in ______. – Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Which of the following was chosen as the 2018 Word of the Year by Merriam-Webster? – Justice
- Which of the following was chosen as the 2018 Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries? – Toxic
- Which of the following was chosen as the 2018 Word of the Year by Dictionary .com? – misinformation
- Vijay Diwas is observed across India on ________. – 16 December
- Who was crowned the Miss Universe 2018? – Miss Philippines Catriona Gray
- Arun Bhaduri, who recently passed away was famous for _____. – Classical Singing
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.