Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 15 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 15 December 2018
- OPPO has set up the largest research and development (R&D) centre outside China in _____. – Hyderabad
- India’s first Railway University was recently dedicated to the nation in _______. – Vadodara, Gujarat
- Name the first state in the country to have Inter-operable Criminal Justice System (ICJS) integrated with the Crime and Criminals Tracking Network and Systems (CCTNS). – Telangana
- Who launched the ECO Niwas Samhita 2018? – Sumitra Mahajan
- In Which city the ECO Niwas Samhita 2018, an Energy Conservation Building Code for Residential Buildings (ECBC-R) was launched? – New Delhi
- Name first state to have explicit law banning ‘Sextortion’? – Jammu & Kashmir
- Who laid the foundation stone of new ultra-modern Railway Station at Kevadia in Narmada district of Gujarat? – President Ram Nath Kovind
- To connect Statue of Unity with rest of India which station will be launched? – Kevadia
- National Energy Conservation Day 2018 was observed on _______. – 14 December
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!