Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 14 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 14 December 2018
- How much amount of loan agreement did India sign with Asian Development Bank to reduce floods in Assam? – USD 60 million
- India and Asian Development Bank signed a USD 60 million loan to reduce floods in which state? – Assam
- The first National Workshop on Explosives Detection was held in ______. – Pune, Maharashtra
- India’ first private sector unit for manufacturing unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) opened in _____. – Hyderabad, Telangana
- Who has been appointed as the new President of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)? – Brijendra Pal
- Who sworn-in as the Rajasthan Chief Minister? – Ashok Gehlot
- Who was appointed as the deputy chief minister of Rajasthan? – Sachin Pilot
- Who has been honoured with this year’s Jnanpith Award? – Amitav Ghosh
- Who has been selected for “Krishi Karman” award in the rice category from the Union Ministry of Agriculture? – Jharkhand
- Which country has banned the use of Indian currency notes of Rs 2,000, Rs 500 and Rs 200 denominations? – Nepal
- The International Monetary Fund has revealed in a report that the global debt has reached an all-time high of ______. – USD 184 trillion
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!