Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 12 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 12 January 2019
- Who has been appointed as non-executive part-time chairman of YES Bank? – Brahm Dutt
- Who has been appointed as an additional and independent director of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)? – Daniel Houghes Callahan
- Who inaugurated the 25th edition of Partnership Summit 2019? – Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu
- Partnership Summit 2019 was held in ________. – Mumbai
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is setting up a ‘Human Space Flight Centre’ in ____. – Bengaluru
- Who launched the National Youth Parliament Festival 2019? – Rajyavardhan Rathore
- National Youth Parliament Festival 2019 was recently held in _________. – New Delhi
- Macedonia recently changed its official name to ________. – Republic of North Macedonia
- National Youth Day 2019 was celebrated across India on ___. – 12 January
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!