Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 12-13 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 12-13 December 2018
- Which bank launched first ever account exclusively for working women in India? – ICICI Bank
- Which bank launched Advantage Woman Aura Savings Account? – ICICI Bank
- Which currency was included by Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs in the list of currencies for which it notifies the exchange rate? – Korean Won, Turkish Lira
- Which company has partnered with FISME to help micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs)? – Amazon India
- Which company organised ‘Small Business Day’ on December 16, 2018? – Amazon India
- In which city President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated 5th Enterprise India show? – Yangon, Myanmar
- Which company has signed a MoU with Israel’s Elbit Systems for high mobility vehicles? – Ashok Leyland
- Which high court ordered a ban on the sale of online medicines by e-pharmacists across the country? – Delhi High Court
- Uttar Pradesh Government has decided to establish an umbrella university to control all the medical and dental colleges and nursing institutions. It will be named after ________. – Atal Vihari Vajpayee
- How many private FM Radio channels were approved by government for auction? – 683
- Who was elected as the Vice-Chair of United Nations Panel of External Auditors? – Rajiv Mehrishi
- Who has been appointed as the chairman of Star Disney India? – Uday Shankar
- Who has been appointed as the president of Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific? – Uday Shankar
- Who sworn-in as the new Chief Minister of Mizoram? – Zoramthanga
- Who was appointed as Member of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)? – Bharat Bhushan Vyas
- Who was appointed as the Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court? – Justice Ravindra Bhat
- International Day of Neutrality was observed across the world on ________. – 12 December
- International Universal Health Coverage Day was observed across the world on _______. – 12 December
- What was the theme of 2018 International Universal Health Coverage Day? – Unite for Universal Health Coverage: Now is the Time for Collective Action
- Who was honoured with the title “Meethoileima”? – MC Mary Kom
- Which country selected the Chinese character for ‘disaster’ as its defining symbol for 2018? – Japan
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!