Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 12-13 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 12-13 December 2018
- Which bank launched first ever account exclusively for working women in India? – ICICI Bank
- Which bank launched Advantage Woman Aura Savings Account? – ICICI Bank
- Which currency was included by Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs in the list of currencies for which it notifies the exchange rate? – Korean Won, Turkish Lira
- Which company has partnered with FISME to help micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs)? – Amazon India
- Which company organised ‘Small Business Day’ on December 16, 2018? – Amazon India
- In which city President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated 5th Enterprise India show? – Yangon, Myanmar
- Which company has signed a MoU with Israel’s Elbit Systems for high mobility vehicles? – Ashok Leyland
- Which high court ordered a ban on the sale of online medicines by e-pharmacists across the country? – Delhi High Court
- Uttar Pradesh Government has decided to establish an umbrella university to control all the medical and dental colleges and nursing institutions. It will be named after ________. – Atal Vihari Vajpayee
- How many private FM Radio channels were approved by government for auction? – 683
- Who was elected as the Vice-Chair of United Nations Panel of External Auditors? – Rajiv Mehrishi
- Who has been appointed as the chairman of Star Disney India? – Uday Shankar
- Who has been appointed as the president of Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific? – Uday Shankar
- Who sworn-in as the new Chief Minister of Mizoram? – Zoramthanga
- Who was appointed as Member of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)? – Bharat Bhushan Vyas
- Who was appointed as the Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court? – Justice Ravindra Bhat
- International Day of Neutrality was observed across the world on ________. – 12 December
- International Universal Health Coverage Day was observed across the world on _______. – 12 December
- What was the theme of 2018 International Universal Health Coverage Day? – Unite for Universal Health Coverage: Now is the Time for Collective Action
- Who was honoured with the title “Meethoileima”? – MC Mary Kom
- Which country selected the Chinese character for ‘disaster’ as its defining symbol for 2018? – Japan
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?