Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 11 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 11 January 2019
- According to the new guidelines issued by Reserve Bank of India, Gold Monetisation Scheme can be availed by __________. – Charitable Institutes, State/Central Govts and entities owned by State/Central govt.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has agreed to provide USD 400 million under a swap arrangement to __________. – Central Bank of Sri Lanka
- Reserve Bank of India recently imposed a ₹3 crore penalty on which bank? – Citibank India
- Which of the following bank has launched a current account with auto-sweep facility? – Jana Small Finance Bank
- Which bank recently tied up with Kia Motors to enter into a strategic financing partnership? – YES Bank
- With which car manufacturer YES Bank signed a MoU to enter into a strategic financing partnership? – Kia Motors
- Which bank recently tied up with NASSCOM to provide customised credit solutions to micro, small and medium enterprises? – RBL Bank
- With whom did RBL Bank tie up to provide customised credit solutions to micro, small and medium enterprises? – NASSCOM
- Who recently resigned from chairman position in National Stock Exchange? – Ashok Chawla
- How many states recently signed a Mou with central government for Renukaji Dam Multipurpose Project? – 6 (Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand)
- Who launched the National Clean Air Programme (NCAP)? – Dr Harsh Vardhan
- The National Clean Air Program (NCAP) aims to cut pollution in the 102 worst affected cities by 20-30 percent by ______. – 2024
- Who has been named as a member of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)? – T C A Anant
- Who was recently appointed as Prime Minister of Taiwan? – Su Tseng-chang
- Who was recently appointed as deputy national security advisor of United States of America? – Charles Kupperman
- Who has been named Chef de Mission for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics? – Birendra Prasad Baishya
- Who received the honorary membership of the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) for their contribution to the sport of cricket? – Ravi Shashtri and Virat Kohli
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?