Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 1 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 1 January 2019
- RBI recently allowed lenders to recast debt of MSMEs with loans of up to _______. – ₹25 crore
- Which payments bank was recently allowed by RBI to resume account opening service? – Paytm Payments Bank
- Who has been appointed as chairman of Railway Board (Ministry of Railways)? – Vinod Yadav
- Who was recently appointed as the new Chief Information Commissioner? – Sudhir Bhargava
- Who among the following was appointed Madhya Pradesh Chief Secretary? – Sudhi Ranjan Mohanty
- With which country India recently exchanged the lists of civilian prisoners and fishermen in their custody? – Pakistan
- With which country India recently exchanged the list of nuclear installations and facilities? – Pakistan
- Which of the following countries quit the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)? – USA & Israel
- Name the famous Bollywood actor and writer who recently passed away. – Kader Khan
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!