Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 1-3 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 1-3 December 2018
- How much amount of loan agreement did India sign with Asian Development Bank to support Odisha skill development project? – $85 million
- India recently signed a loan agreement worth $85 million with Asian Development Bank for which purpose? – to support Odisha skill development project
- Who among the followings launched eATM service for retail investors? – ICICI Securities
- Which company recently launched the first Artificial Intelligence (AI) based, talent exchange market place Talex? – Tech Mahindra
- Which mutual funds company announced the launch of its first AI-powered voice assistant with Google? – SBI Mutual Funds
- Who will be Chief Guest at India’s 70th Republic Day celebrations on January 26, 2019? – South African President Cyril Ramaphosa
- With which nation did India sign two memorandums of understanding (MoUs) in the Renewable Energy sector? – Sweden
- India’s first locomotive-less aka engineless train TRAIN 18 recently breached the speed of _______. – 180 kmph
- Uttar Pradesh recently announced to sign MoU to declare Ayodhya and __________ as twin cities. – Janakpur, Nepal
- Which company announced to celebrate it’s first India Education Days 2018 in Gurugram on December 4 and 5? – Microsoft India
- What is the name of campaign launched by FSSAI for elimination of industrially produced trans-fat in the food supply? – Heart Attack Rewind
- What is the name of the portal launched by government for drone registration? – Digital Sky
- Name the first north-eastern state to launch single emergency number ‘112’. – Nagaland
- In which state is 2018 edition of the Hornbill Festival observed? – Nagaland
- Who has been appointed as new Finance Secretary? – A N Jha
- Who was recently appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Bank of Maharashtra? – AS Rajeev
- Who has been appointed as the additional independent director of YES Bank? – S Vijayan
- Who among the following was awarded by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)-India for banning the Chinese manjha? – Delhi Minister of Food Supplies, Environment and Forest and Elections Imran Hussain
- Which nation will host the G20 Summit in 2022? – India
- How much amount of funding did World Bank unveil in climate action investment for 2021 to 2025? – USD 200 million
- Which nation announced to withdraw its membership from the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) from January 2019? – Qatar
- 24th meeting of Conference of Parties (COP24) of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) was held in ______. – Katowice, Poland
- Asia Pacific Summit 2018 was recently held in _____. – Kathmandu, Nepal
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities was observed globally on ______. – 3 December
- What was the theme of 2018 International Day of Persons with Disabilities? – Empowering persons with disabilities and ensuring inclusiveness and equality
- International Day for the Abolition of Slavery was observed globally on _______. – 2nd December
- 2018 World AIDS Day was observed across the world on _______. – 1 December
- What was the theme of 2018 World AIDS Day? – Know your HIV status
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?