Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 1-3 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 1-3 December 2018
- How much amount of loan agreement did India sign with Asian Development Bank to support Odisha skill development project? – $85 million
- India recently signed a loan agreement worth $85 million with Asian Development Bank for which purpose? – to support Odisha skill development project
- Who among the followings launched eATM service for retail investors? – ICICI Securities
- Which company recently launched the first Artificial Intelligence (AI) based, talent exchange market place Talex? – Tech Mahindra
- Which mutual funds company announced the launch of its first AI-powered voice assistant with Google? – SBI Mutual Funds
- Who will be Chief Guest at India’s 70th Republic Day celebrations on January 26, 2019? – South African President Cyril Ramaphosa
- With which nation did India sign two memorandums of understanding (MoUs) in the Renewable Energy sector? – Sweden
- India’s first locomotive-less aka engineless train TRAIN 18 recently breached the speed of _______. – 180 kmph
- Uttar Pradesh recently announced to sign MoU to declare Ayodhya and __________ as twin cities. – Janakpur, Nepal
- Which company announced to celebrate it’s first India Education Days 2018 in Gurugram on December 4 and 5? – Microsoft India
- What is the name of campaign launched by FSSAI for elimination of industrially produced trans-fat in the food supply? – Heart Attack Rewind
- What is the name of the portal launched by government for drone registration? – Digital Sky
- Name the first north-eastern state to launch single emergency number ‘112’. – Nagaland
- In which state is 2018 edition of the Hornbill Festival observed? – Nagaland
- Who has been appointed as new Finance Secretary? – A N Jha
- Who was recently appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Bank of Maharashtra? – AS Rajeev
- Who has been appointed as the additional independent director of YES Bank? – S Vijayan
- Who among the following was awarded by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)-India for banning the Chinese manjha? – Delhi Minister of Food Supplies, Environment and Forest and Elections Imran Hussain
- Which nation will host the G20 Summit in 2022? – India
- How much amount of funding did World Bank unveil in climate action investment for 2021 to 2025? – USD 200 million
- Which nation announced to withdraw its membership from the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) from January 2019? – Qatar
- 24th meeting of Conference of Parties (COP24) of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) was held in ______. – Katowice, Poland
- Asia Pacific Summit 2018 was recently held in _____. – Kathmandu, Nepal
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities was observed globally on ______. – 3 December
- What was the theme of 2018 International Day of Persons with Disabilities? – Empowering persons with disabilities and ensuring inclusiveness and equality
- International Day for the Abolition of Slavery was observed globally on _______. – 2nd December
- 2018 World AIDS Day was observed across the world on _______. – 1 December
- What was the theme of 2018 World AIDS Day? – Know your HIV status
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!