Expected GK Questions from Union Budget 2019-20: Dear EP ‘ians, Indian Finance Ministry has announced the Union Budget for the fiscal year 2019-20 which was most important GK topic for all competitive exams. Already we have given the Highlights of Union Budget 2019, now we have given the List of Important Expected GK Questions from Union Budget 2019. Candidates those who were preparing for the upcoming mains examination can use this.
Expected GK Questions from Union Budget 2019-20
(1) Finance Minister _____ presented the Union Budget 2019-20 in the Parliament
Ans: Nirmala Sitharaman
(2) Union Budget is defined under the ______ of the Indian Constitution.
Ans: Article 112
(3) Currently India is the _____ largest economy in the world
(4) _____ is natural farming which is neither chemical-loaded nor organic with its reliance on manure
Ans: Zero-Budget farming
(5) Concept of zero budget natural farming (ZBNF) was first propagated by _____
Ans: Subhash Palekar
(6) Finance Minister asssure that by ____ every single rural family will have electricity and clean cooking gas.
(7) To strengthen Gramin Bharat – Rural India – this year India mark the 150-birth anniversary of ______
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
(8) Under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna, ___ kilometers of road length to be upgraded over the next five years
(9) Under phase three of PM Gram Sadak Yojana, 1.25 lakh kms of the road to be built in the next five years. Project cost estimated at over Rs ______
Ans: 80,250 crore
(10) (PMMSY) – to establish a robust fisheries management framework. The abrevation of PMMSY is ?
Ans: Pradhan Mantri MatsyaSampada Yojana
Union Budget 2019 Questions and Answers
(11) RashtriyaSwachchta Kendra to be inaugurated at Gandhi Darshan on ____
Ans: October 2, 2019.
(12) Under PMAY, Over 81 lakh houses with an investment of about Rs.___ sanctioned of which construction started in about 47 lakh houses.
Ans: 4.83 lakh crore
(13) “_____ FDI for insurance intermediaries. Local sourcing norms to be eased for FDI in single-brand retail.”
(14) A ____ is being developed to sensitize youth and society at large on positive Gandhian values.
(15) Under Scheme of Fund for Upgradation and Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI), how many new clusters will be setup during 2019-20 ?
(16) Which Ministry to look at the management of our water resources and water supply in an integrated and holistic manner ?
Ans: New Jal Shakti Mantralaya
(17) In the Budget 2019, Finance Minister said that, more than ___ of cities declared Open Defecation Free (ODF).
(18) Outlay of Rs. ____ crore is proposed for “World Class Institutions”, for FY 2019-20.
Ans: 400 Crore
(19) To support Women Empowerment, Overdraft of Rs. ____ to be allowed for every verified women SHG member having a Jan Dhan Bank Account.
(20) One woman per SHG to be eligible for a loan up to Rs. 1 lakh under ___ Scheme.
Ans: MUDRA Scheme
Union Budget 2019 Questions for Bank Exam
(21) Government has set a target of Rs. ___ crore of disinvestment receipts set for the FY 2019-20.
Ans: 1,05,000 Crore
(22) In a particular year, if cash withdrawal exceeds Rs 1 Crore, __ % TDS will be levied.
(23) According to the Budget proposals, import duty to be hiked on gold and precious metals to __ %, from current level of 10%.
Ans: 12.5 %
(24) Public sector banks to be provided ____ crore rupees to boost capital and improve credit.
Ans: 70,000 Crore
(25) Stand Up India’ Scheme will continue till year _____
(26) The Minister proposes Rs. _____ investment for Railway infrastructure between 2018 and 2030
Ans: 50 lakh crore
(27) Surcharge increased for high income groups. Proposed to enhance surcharge on individual income of Rs 2-5 crore by ____
Ans: 3 %
(28) ___ new embassies to be opened in 2019-20, to improve footprint of India’s overseas presence and to provide better public services to local Indian communities.
(29) Surcharge increased for high income groups. Proposed to enhance surcharge on individual income of over Rs 5 crore by ____
(30) Finance Minister said that Non-performing asset (NPAs) recovery of ___crore over the last four years
Ans: ₹4 lakh crore
Union Budget 2019-20 Quiz
(31) ____ rupees allocated for 2% interest subvention for all GST-registered MSMEs on fresh or incremental loans.
Ans: Rs 350 Crore
(32) GST on Electric Vehicles to be reduced from 12 per cent to ___ ?
(33) Under Swachch Bharat Mission, ___ toilets have been constructed since 2 October 2014.
Ans: 9.6 crore
(34) To harness India’s space ability commercially, a public sector enterprise, ___ has been incorporated to tap the benefits of ISRO.
Ans: New Space India Limited (NSIL)
(35) To consider increasing minimum public shareholding in the listed companies, SEBI to consider raising the current threshold of 25% to __.
(36) Pension benefit to be extended to around 3 crore retail traders and shopkeepers with an annual turnover less than ₹1.5 crore under ___.
Ans: Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Man Dhan Scheme.
(37) Investment of ___ investment in infrastructure to be done over the next five years.
Ans: Rs. 100 lakh crore
(38) In Budget 2019, Reduction in Net Owned Fund requirement from Rs. 5,000 crore to Rs. ___ proposed.
Ans: 1,000 crore
(39) To boost Digital Payments, Companies with annual turnover more than Rs. ___ will require to offer digital payments at very low cost to promote Digital India.
Ans: 50 crore
(40) To ensure 24*7 Electricity and provide clean cooking facility, Govt set target to provide all such services to all willing rural families by ___.
Expected GK Questions from Union Budget 2019 – Click Here to Download
Note: We have launched separate webiste for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!