Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Banking Questions from December 2018 Current Affairs.
Here you will get all the important Expected Banking Questions from December 2018 Current Affairs.
So, the expected questions are extremely important for upcoming bank exams.
So, if you are preparing for NIACL AO or IBPS Clerk, make sure you go through it.
Expected Banking Questions from December 2018 Current Affairs
- Who among the followings launched e-ATM service for retail investors? – ICICI Securities
- Which mutual funds company announced the launch of its first AI-powered voice assistant with Google? – SBI Mutual Funds
- Who was recently appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Bank of Maharashtra? – AS Rajeev
- Who has been appointed as the additional independent director of YES Bank? – S Vijayan
- What is the current repo rate of RBI as on December, 2018? – 5%
- What is the current reverse repo rate of RBI as on December, 2018? – 25%
- The RBI has proposed to set up an expert committee to propose long term solutions for economic and financial sustainability of which sector? – MSME
- Which Bank has decided to issue more than 18 crore shares to its staff under the employee stock purchase scheme? – Indian Overseas Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India approved the Scheme of amalgamation of ___________. – SBM Bank (Mauritius) Limited, India with SBM Bank (India) Limited
- RBI has announced to establish a new Ombudsmen Scheme for ________. – Digital Transaction
- Which bank launched software based advisory app for mutual fund investments “Money Coach”? – ICICI Bank
- With which nation did India recently sign an agreement to pay for crude oil it imports from the nation in rupees? – Iran
- India signed an agreement with Iran to pay for crude oil it imports from the Persian Gulf nation in rupees. The amounts will be paid in the account of the National Iranian Oil Co (NIOC) in _____. – UCO Bank
- SEBI approved renaming of the ‘Institutional Trading Platform’ (ITP) of start-ups’ listings as _______. – ‘Innovators Growth Platform’
- Who has been appointed the new governor of Reserve Bank of India? – Shashikanta Das
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of SWIFT India board? – Arundhati Bhattacharya
- The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a fine of Rs 10 million on __________. – Indian Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a fine of Rs 10 million on Indian Bank for _______. – for violating cybersecurity norms
- Which bank launched first ever account exclusively for working women in India? – ICICI Bank
- Which bank launched Advantage Woman Aura Savings Account? – ICICI Bank
- Which currency was included by Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs in the list of currencies for which it notifies the exchange rate? – Korean Won, Turkish Lira
- Who is the MD & CEO of newly formed Capital First-IDFC Bank? – V Vaidyanathan
- How many companies were shortlisted by RBI to set up Public Credit Registry? – 6 (TCS, Wipro, IBM, D&B, Capgemini, Mindtree)
- Which bank has launched a special card for Kumbh Mela 2019? – Punjab National Bank
- Which bank has signed a MoU with Instant Global Money Transfer Company for online money transfer? – J&K
- Reserve Bank of India recently announce to issue new note of ______. – ₹20
- Reserve Bank of India constituted an Expert Committee on Economic Capital Framework. The Committee will be headed by ________. – Bimal Jalan
- Reserve Bank of India launched a ‘Survey on Retail Payment Habits of Individuals (SRPHi)’ in how many cities? – 6
- Reserve Bank of India launched a ‘Survey on Retail Payment Habits of Individuals (SRPHi)’. How many individuals will be participating in the survey? – 6000
- Reserve Bank of India launched a ‘Survey on Retail Payment Habits of Individuals (SRPHi)’ in which city? – Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru and Guwahati
- RBI recently announced to launch Integrated Compliance and Tracking System portal for _______. – supervise cybersecurity measures of payment system providers (PSPs)
- The Reserve Bank has increased the withdrawal limit for depositors of ________. – City Co-operative Bank Ltd, Mumbai
- Which small finance bank received the first banking license in Kerala since independence has got RBI approval to operate as scheduled bank? – ESAF Small Finance Bank
- Which small finance bank recently received RBI approval to operate as scheduled bank? – ESAF Small Finance Bank
- How much amount of loan has been disbursed under the ’59 minutes’ loan scheme? – ₹37,412 crore
- According to RBI report, in FY 2018 gross NPAs have increased by _____. – 11.2%
- The Reserve Bank of India is exploring the possibility of mobile phone-based solution to help visually-impaired people _______. – Identify Bank Notes
- The Reserve Bank of India has extended the relaxation offered to banks for offering liquidity support to NBFCs up to ______. – 31 March, 2019
If you have any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
If you like it, please leave a comment below! 🙂
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?