Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing Expected Banking Awareness Questions on Small Finance Banks. The following expected questions are based on Limits, Features of Small Finance Banks along with the Small Finance Banks & their Headquarters.
These are extremely important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI PO & Clerk exams.
Expected Banking Awareness Questions – Small Finance Banks
- Resident individuals/professionals with how many years of experience in banking and finance are eligible as promoters of Small Finance Bank? – 10 Years
- The minimum paid–up equity capital for small finance banks shall be ___________. – ₹100 crore
- The small finance banks will be required to extend what per cent of its Adjusted Net Bank Credit (ANBC) to the sectors eligible for priority sector lending (PSL)? – 75 per cent
- What should be the promoter’s minimum initial contribution to the paid–up equity capital of small finance bank? – 40%
- Right after the inception, for how many years, 25 per cent of branches of the small finance banks are required to be in unbanked rural areas? – 3 years
- The maximum loan size and investment limit for a small finance bank to a group borrower is restricted to what percent of the capital fund? – 15%
- Reserve Bank of India states, that if a promoter setting up a small finance bank desires to set up a Payments Bank, it should set up both types of banks under a NOFHC structure. What does C stands for? – Non–Operative Financial Holding Company
- Which of the following is the first Small Finance Bank of the country? – Capital Small Finance Bank
- AU Small finance bank is headquartered in _________. – Jaipur
- Under which section of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, small finance banks are licensed? – Section 22
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank is headquartered at ____________. – Varanasi
- Capital Small Finance Bank is headquartered at ________. – Jalandhar
- North East Small Finance Bank Limited, north–east India’s first small finance bank is headquartered at _____________. – Guwahati
- Fincare Small Finance Bank is headquartered at ________. – Ahmedabad
- Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank is headquartered at __________. – Bengaluru
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank is headquartered at ________. – Bengaluru
- A Small Finance Bank is required to maintain a minimum capital adequacy ratio of what percent of its risk weighted assets (RWA) on a continuous basis? – 15%
- What is the maximum FDI limit in Small Finance Bank? – 74%
- The maximum loan size and investment limit for a small finance bank to a single borrower is restricted to what percent of the capital fund? – 10%
- The concept of small finance banks was one of the recommendations in which report? – A Hundred Small Steps
- The concept of small finance banks was one of the recommendations in report titled “A Hundred Small Steps”, of the Committee on Financial Sector Reforms headed by ______. – Raghuram Rajan
Get the other Expected Banking Awareness Questions from here.
Want to test you skill? Take these questions as quiz from here.
All the best.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!