Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing Important Expected Banking Awareness Questions on Credit Rating & Agencies in India. The questions will be very important for the upcoming SBI, IBPS Examinations.
Expected Banking Awareness Questions – Credit Rating & Agencies in India
- Who among the following regulates Credit Rating Agencies in India? – SEBI
- Credit Rating Agencies denote the rating by which symbol? – Simple Alphanumeric Symbols i.e. AA+, A- etc.
- Name the first Credit Rating Agency of India. – CRISIL
- CRISIL was established in which year? – 1987
- Who is the largest shareholder of CRISIL? – Standard & Poor’s
- Which of the following agency launched India’s first index to benchmark performance of investments of foreign portfolio investors (FPI) in the fixed-income market? – CRISIL
- CRISIL is headquartered in which city? – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- What does CRISIL stands for? – Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited
- TransUnion CIBIL is headquartered in ______. – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- What is ICRA? – A credit rating agency.
- The majority of shares are held in ICRA by _______.- Moody’s
- ICRA credit rating agency is headquartered in ________. – Gurugram
- SMERA is credit rating agency exclusively set up for _____. – micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME)
- Who is the principal promoter of SME Rating Agency of India? – Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
- SME Rating Agency of India is headquartered in _____. – Mumbai
- What does credit agency IND-RA stands for? – India Ratings & Research
- India Rating & Research (IND-RA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of _______. – Fitch Group
Like it? Leave a comment and it will motivate us!
Join us on Facebook.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?