Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing Important Expected Banking Awareness Questions on Credit Rating & Agencies in India. The questions will be very important for the upcoming SBI, IBPS Examinations.
Expected Banking Awareness Questions – Credit Rating & Agencies in India
- Who among the following regulates Credit Rating Agencies in India? – SEBI
- Credit Rating Agencies denote the rating by which symbol? – Simple Alphanumeric Symbols i.e. AA+, A- etc.
- Name the first Credit Rating Agency of India. – CRISIL
- CRISIL was established in which year? – 1987
- Who is the largest shareholder of CRISIL? – Standard & Poor’s
- Which of the following agency launched India’s first index to benchmark performance of investments of foreign portfolio investors (FPI) in the fixed-income market? – CRISIL
- CRISIL is headquartered in which city? – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- What does CRISIL stands for? – Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited
- TransUnion CIBIL is headquartered in ______. – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- What is ICRA? – A credit rating agency.
- The majority of shares are held in ICRA by _______.- Moody’s
- ICRA credit rating agency is headquartered in ________. – Gurugram
- SMERA is credit rating agency exclusively set up for _____. – micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME)
- Who is the principal promoter of SME Rating Agency of India? – Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
- SME Rating Agency of India is headquartered in _____. – Mumbai
- What does credit agency IND-RA stands for? – India Ratings & Research
- India Rating & Research (IND-RA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of _______. – Fitch Group
Like it? Leave a comment and it will motivate us!
Join us on Facebook.