Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Banking Awareness Questions on Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA). The Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) has been in news recently since RBI launched TV ad campaign for the same.
Expected Banking Awareness Questions – Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA)
- Total credits in BSBDA accounts should not exceed how much a year? – ₹ One lakh
- At any point of time, maximum balance in the Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account should not exceed _______. – ₹50,000
- In the BSBDA account, total of debits by way of cash withdrawals and transfers will not exceed what amount in a month? – ₹10,000
- How many BSBDA accounts can an individual have in one bank? – One
- While opening the BSBDA customers’ consent in writing be obtained that his existing non-BSBDA Savings Banks accounts will be closed after how many days? – 30 days
- The prime purpose of BSBDA Account is ______. – Financial Inclusion
- What does BSBDA stands for? – Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account
- Which account did BSDBA replaced? – No Frills Account
- What is the validity of BSBDA small accounts? – 12 Months
- What is the minimum initial deposit amount for Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account? – No minimum amount
- For which of the following banking product did RBI recently launch a TV ad campaign? – Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account
- The people with no valid KYC documents can open which account? – Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account – Small Account
- What is the interest rate in Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account? – Same as Savings Account
- Which of the following services cannot be availed in BSBDA-Small Account? – Foreign Remittance (The options can be, Internet Banking, Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit, these are available, except Foreign Remittance)
Get all the Expected Banking Awareness Questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!