Descriptive Writing Examples: Dear EP ‘ians, Here we have given the Important Descriptive Writing Topics on Essay & Letter writing specially for upcoming SBI PO Mains examination. Aspirants who were preparing for mains examination have some doubts about Descriptive writing format and topics. Here we have given the Full Important Descriptive Writing Examples on both Essay Writing & Letter Writing Topics. Kindly check it and make use of it.
What is Descriptive Writing? | Descriptive Writing Examples
Descriptive writing is to give concise description about particular event or topic, which givens sufficient details about that topic. In competitive exams descriptive writing has two types.
- Essay Writing
- Letter Writing
How to write a descriptive essay? | Descriptive Essay Topics
In SBI PO mains Descriptive paper plays a vital role, while writing descriptive essay you must cover all essential points which you have observed on that particular topic. It must reflect all relevant information which is enough to convey effectively.
Important Essay Topics | Descriptive Writing Examples:
Usually in descriptive paper, essay writing topics will be asked from Current Banking Schemes & Committees, International Events, and Government Schemes. Three topics will be given for descriptive essay writing; you need to pick one among those topics. Your essay must be minimum 500 words.
Essay Writing Topics | Descriptive Essay Samples for SBI PO Mains 2019
Below we have given the important essay writing topics for SBI PO Mains, candidates those who were preparing for the mains can check it.
- What is the best way for the country to be rid of the menace of sexual harassment of women?
- Is crypto currencies threat to banks around the world?
- Will Electoral Bonds pave way for clean and transparent political funding?
- How pollution is affecting India domestically and internationally?
- Consolidation of Small Banks and their Implications on Work Force.
- Protectionism and Trade war: pros and cons for India.
- What is Basel Norms and are Indian banks ready for it?
- Will government’s Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) strike golds for India in 2020 Olympic Games?
- Impact and Scope of GST Bill in India.
- The bane of NPAs in the country.
- The Current Status of Women Empowerment in India.
- Evaluate the impact of Multi-brand retail on Indian economy.
- Comment on direct and indirect benefits of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to companies.
- Why do private banks reap more profit ratio than public sector banks?
- Is Artificial Intelligence a threat or opportunity to the society?
- Life in Plastic: On the Waste Management Framework
- The Cost of Pollution
- Women Empowerment in India
- Gender Equality Debate
- Indian Education System needs a Change
- Cashless Economy: Digital India
- Is it is Green Thumb Budget : JUSTIFY ?
- A Mission to Double Farmer’s Income
- Effect of Fake News on Social Media and its Outcomes
- Consequences of Brexit
- Effect of social media and its consequences on our population.
- India’s NSG Debacle
- How Have Nationalized Banks contributed to the growth of Economy in India?
- Make In India: Where we have reached
- End of Globalization/Nationalization
- Climate change / Pollution
- Retirement homes: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Social media: Pros and Cons
- Role of technology on jobs
- Banking scams
- Mars mission for India Justified?
- Is India ready for the cashless economy?
- FDI in retail. Good for India?
- 10% Quota Reservation Bill for EWS category justified?
- China: A potential threat to India
- One Nation, One Election: A much needed electoral reform?
- Mobocracy: Where are we heading?
- Rising fuel prices: Was deregulation a bad move?
- Recapitalization of Banks and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code: Remedy to all banking issues?
- Deepening Water Crisis: Thirsty Indian cities
- Pros and cons of ‘one rank one pension’ scheme.
- Ethical problems of e-commerce.
- Over-dependence on monsoon.
- Suggestions to alleviate the unemployment problem.
Important Letter Writing Topics | Descriptive Writing Format:
Letter writing is one of the common topic in Descriptive writing, which is very easy for most of the candidates. Three topics will be given for Letter Writing and you need to select one topic to writing the Descriptive Letter Writing. Below we have given the Descriptive Writing Examples on Letter Writing.
- Write a letter to the GM of a Bank for Failure transaction on UPI .
- Write a letter to an editor on types of pollution and on the ways of tackling them.
- Write a letter to your neighbors thanking them for their help during a family emergency.
- Write a letter to the Municipal Commissioner to bring to his notice the illegal encroachment by hawkers and request him to put an end to it.
- Write a letter to your favorite author praising his/her book published recently.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager to assign a separate counter for senior citizens.
- Write a letter to your branch manager for insufficient funds in ATM.
- Write a letter to a Newspaper Editor highlighting the importance of education to people about RTI.
- Write a letter to bank manager to block your lost credit card and issue a new one.
- Write a letter to your friend to start his own startup.
- Write a letter to your friend telling him about your son using mobile day and night, not spending time with family.
- Write a letter to your friend telling your experience of a foreign trip.
- Write a letter to the editor of the newspaper alerting the public about increasing cases of cybercrime.
- Write a letter to the editor of the local newspaper about the menace of stray animals.
- Write a letter as a Bank Manager, informing a customer about the refusal of his/her loan application in a polite manner.
- Write a letter to the Superintendent of Police raising concern about the rising number of thefts in your locality.
- Write a letter to your friend, informing him/ her about the advantages of a PPF account and ways to open it.
- Write a letter to the bank manager, requesting them to close your account in their branch.
- Write a letter to the bank manager informing him/ her about the loss of your ATM card and requesting them to urgently block your ATM.
- Write a letter to your relative in the village informing him/her about the advantages and need for crop insurance.
- Write a letter to the bank manager for applying for an Education Loan.
- Write a letter to your friend encouraging and wishing him/ her about their civil service examination, that he/she is about to take.
- Write a letter to All India Boxing Association to complain against the lack of basic facilities to the players.
- Write a letter to the City Cricket Association to demand a Cricket Stadium.
- Write a letter to your Office to complain about your monthly pension not being deposited yet.
- Write a letter to the author praising his book on stress and anxiety.
- Write a complaint letter to an Online Shopping Company regarding receiving damaged goods.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager for reissuing the ATM Card.
- Write a letter to your elder brother asking him to guide you in making the career choice.
- Write a letter of complaint to the manager of the XYZ bank about the delay in issue of your cheque book and the irresponsible behavior of their employees.
Note: We have launched separate webiste for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
If you liked this article, please share it with everyone and also comment.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!