Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the much awaited Descriptive Topics for SBI PO 2018 along with a Contest.
Descriptive Topics for SBI PO 2018
Essay (Maximum 250 Words)
- The Rise of Machine Learning and the Future of Human Work
- Impacts of Technology on Jobs
- The Pros and Cons of Social Media in Daily Lives
- Impact of Social Media on our Behavior and Society
- Young Generation’s role in curbing Pollution
- Can India produce a Walmart?
- The Rise of Cryptocurrency among youth – Pros & Cons
- Peer to Peer Lending in India – Boon or Bane?
- Has passion turned into a Social media show off?
- Write a letter to the editor sharing your view on Banking Scams and how to tackle them.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager informing Fraud Transaction in Your Parent’s Bank Account.
Last Date to Send Your Entries: 11.59 PM , 14 July, 2018
Send your Entries at: [email protected]
READ THE FOLLOWINGS CAREFULLY
- You can submit at least 1 and maximum 6 topics.
- You cannot copy paste from other articles/essays.
- You are allowed to research and compile data to pen your essay/letter.
- You must send your essay/letter in MS Doc format.
- Exampundit solely reserves the right to accept/reject any entries.
- The points awarded to aspirants will be unbiased and at no point will be changed. Unless there is any typing error.
- There are NO CHARGES OR FEES TO PARTICIPATE IN EP’S DESCRIPTIVE CONTEST. Participation is Absolutely Free.
- Exampundit reserves the right to amend/change any rule/terms at any point.
- Winner & runner-up will be decided at the end of the contest.
Winner and runner-up will get gift from exampundit.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!