DMRC 1492 JE, Executive Notification PDF 2019
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation widely called as DMRC has announced for 1492 Junior Engineer, Executive and non executive post. Interested candidates can apply for DMRC JE Recruitment 2019-2020 through online mode from 14.12.2019 to 13.01.2020.
DMRC JE, Executive Vacancy 2019:
Name of the Post: Executive, Non Executive Post and Junior Engineer,
- Section A – Regular Executive Post – AM/Electrical, AM/S&T, AM/Civil, AM/Opn, AM/Architect, AM/Traffic, AM/Stores, AM/Finance, AM/Legal
- Section B – Non Executive Posts -JE/ Electrical, JE/ Electrx, JE/ Civil, JE/ Env, JE/ Stores, Fire Inspector, Arch. Assistant, Asstt. Programmer, Legal Assistant, CRA, Accounts Assistant, Stores Assistant, Assistant CC, Office Assistant, Stenographer, Maintainer/Electrician, Maintainer/Elec. Mech, Maintainer/Fitter
- Section C – Contract Basis Executive Post – AM/Electrical- Contract, AM/S&T- Contract, AM/IT- Contract, AM/Civil- Contract, AM/Finance- Contract,
- Section D – Contract Basis Non Executive Post – JE/Electrical- Contract, JE/Electrx.- Contract, JE/Civil- Contract, JE/Electrx.- Contract, Asstt. Programmer- Contract, Arch. Assistant- Contract, Assistant CC- Contract)
Number of Vacancies: 1492
DMRC JE, Executive Age Limit:
Candidate those who want to DMRC JE, executive and non executive recruitment 2019 must have age limit 18 to 30 Years that is born not earlier than 02.12.1989 and not later than 01.12.2001, for all the posts.
DMRC JE, Executive Educational Qualification:
Candidates must hold the certificate of Diploma/ ITI /UG Degree certificate in respective discipline to satisfy the DMRC JE , Executive and non executive recruitment 2019 qualification.
For General/EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – RS.250/-
DMRC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- For Executive Post (under section A & C): Computer Based Test (Two Papers), Group Discussion/ Personal Interview and Medical Examination.
- For Non Executive Post (under section B and D): Computer Based Test (Two Papers), and Medical Examination.
- For Customer Relations Assistant Post: Computer Based Test (Two Papers), Psycho test, and Medical Examination.
- For Stenographer Post: Computer Based Test (Two Papers), Skill Test, and Medical Examination.
- For Maintainers Post: Computer Based Test (One Paper), and Medical Examination.
How To Apply: Candidates can apply through official website from 14.12.2019 to 13.01.2019.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?