Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily One Liner Current Affairs of March 10, 2018.
- India and France on Saturday signed 14 agreements in key sectors in an effort to bolster the bilateral relations between the two sides.
- SpiceJet has finalised $ 12.5 billion contract for LEAP-1B engines to power its fleet of 155 Boeing 737 Max planes.
- French rail giant Alstom on Saturday said it had inked a deal to supply three Indian companies running metro train services in Mumbai, Jaipur and Chennai. Valued at 75 million euros ($92 million), the deal was announced as French President Emmanuel Macron began his first official visit to India since being elected last year.
- Two days after Telugu Desam Party’s (TDP) Ashok Gajapathi Raju stepped down from the position of Civil Aviation Minister, the portfolio was handed over to Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu.
- Microblogging platform Twitter has appointed Parag Agrawal as its chief technology officer, according to an update on the company’s website.
- Recognising right to die with dignity as a fundamental right, the Supreme Court (SC) on March 9, 2018 ruled that the passive euthanasia and advance ‘living will’ are permissible.
- John Sulston, a Nobel Prize-winning British scientist who helped decode the human genome, has died.