Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 6 November 2018. These are important for the upcoming IBPS PO and Clerk 2018 Exams.
Daily One Liner Current Affairs 6 November 2018 for Bank, SSC and Competitive Exams
Financial One Liner Current Affairs
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Tuesday relaxed external commercial borrowing (ECB) norms for infrastructure companies and tweaked certain hedging provisions.
- In a fresh notification on Monday (November 5), the Reserve Bank of India said that it has imposed a fine of $136.9K (INR 1 Cr) on Fino Payments Bank Limited.
- Punjab Government on Tuesday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with QuarkCity India Private Limited to create state-of-the-art industrial parks, industrial model towns and integrated townships in the second phase of the project, to be spread over 5,000 acres across the state.
- The United States on November 5, 2018 temporarily exempted eight countries, including India from the US sanctions for buying Iranian oil.
- The Union Ministry of Home Affairs on November 5, 2018 released Rs 113.36 crore to 6 Border States under the Border Area Development Programme (BADP) to improve the condition of people living in these isolated locations.
Non-financial One Liner Current Affairs
- UP chief minister Yogi Adityanath on Tuesday rechristened Faizabad as Ayodhya, in a move that experts said could potentially give the ruling BJP to give its Hindutva agenda a further push ahead of Lok Sabha elections due next year. He also announced that the airport in Ayodhya would be named after Lord Ram.
- Manipur Government Tuesday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with IL&FS Township and Urban Assets Limited and Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt. Ltd. as a project management consultant for implementation of smart city project in Imphal at Chief Minister’s Secretariat.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on November 5, 2018 announced that India’s first indigenous nuclear submarine INS Arihant has successfully completed its “first deterrence patrol“.
- Tourism Minister K J Alphons on November 5, 2018 inaugurated the Tourist Facilitation and Information Counter at Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi.
- State-run aerospace major Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) will roll out more Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas from its new production facility at Nashik in Maharashtra.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on November 5, 2018 launched the ‘BhubaneswarMe Wi-Fi’ by Bhubaneswar Smart City Limited to make the city accessible across its major happening places.
- The newly-built Ekana International Stadium of Lucknow was on November 5, 2018 renamed after former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The stadium will now be known as ‘Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee International Cricket Stadium‘.
- The Collegium headed by CJI Ranjan Gogoi has recommended Supreme Court Secretary General Ravindra Maithani’s name for elevation as a judge of the Uttarakhand High Court.
- The world’s largest airport was unveiled by Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan outside Istanbul.
If you have any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
Check out the other One Liner Current Affairs from here.