Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 5 July 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has agreed in-principle to provide Rs 5,598-crore loan on nominal interest rate to Punjab for various urban development projects, according to a state government statement today.
- Software major Tech Mahindra will set up a Blockchain centre at its Hyderabad campus. The centre will be set up at its Research and Development (R&D) arm ‘Makers Lab’ and facilitate co-innovation in this emerging field, and developing enterprise-grade solutions for customers across industries globally.
- A Memorandum of Understating (MoU) for subsidized home loan (Apon Ghar) and education loan (Bidyalakhmi) was signed between the Assam Government and the Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank (LDRB) for State Government employees of Assam on Thursday.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on July 4, 2018 approved the proposal for expanding the scope of Higher Education Financing Agency (HEFA) by tasking it to mobilise Rs 1,00,000 crore for Revitalizing Infrastructure and Systems in Education (RISE) by 2022.
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) on July 4, 2018 notified the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) (Third Amendment) Regulations, 2018.
- Union Minister of Coal, Railways, Finance & Corporate Affairs, Piyush Goyal on July 4, 2018 launched the Coal Mine Surveillance & Management System (CMSMS) and Mobile Application ‘Khan Prahari’.
- Tyre major CEAT, the flagship company of RPG Group, officially signed a MoU with the Tamil Nadu government on Thursday to invest Rs 40 billion in the state. The cabinet had given its nod for the proposal last week.
- The National Health Agency (NHA), the apex body for the implementation of Centre’s ambitious Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM), on July 4, 2018 launched a formal process to empanel public and private hospitals to implement AB-NHPM, in order to achieve universal health coverage.
- In a first, the Uttarakhand High Court on July 4, 2018 accorded the status of ‘legal person or entity’ to the animals in the state and said that “they have a distinct persona with corresponding rights, duties and liabilities of a living person.”
- The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (IIT-R) has inked an MoU with Switzerland-based multinational ABB to construct an operational smart electricity distribution network and management system (SDNMS) on its campus which will serve as a pilot project for the Centre’s Smart Cities Mission.
- Uttam Dhillon, a prominent Indian-American White House lawyer, is the new Acting Administrator of the crucial Drug Enforcement Agency that combats the growing smuggling and use of narcotics in the US.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!