Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 4 July 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
- The Reserve Bank of India on Wednesday issued licence to Bank of China to operate in India, according to sources.
- SBI Card, the country’s second largest credit card issuer, today announced the launch of ‘ELA’ (Electronic Live Assistant), a virtual assistant for customer support and services.
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) platform Finzy has received its NBFC-P2P certification from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- CSC SPV and HDFC Bank on Wednesday announced signing of an agreement to enable three lakh Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) of the common services centers to operate as banking correspondents of HDFC Bank.
- Yes Bank today said it has received approval from capital markets regulator SEBI to start mutual fund business.
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved the extension of the scheme of recapitalization of Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) for the next three years up to 2019-20.
- In a move aimed to boost power projects of companies like Adani Power, Tata Power and Essar Power, Gujarat government decided to form a high powered committee that will offer solutions for imported coal fired power plants that are underutilised due to viability issues.
- NITI Aayog on July 3, 2018 announced to organise ‘MOVE: Global Mobility Summit’ in New Delhi on September 7-8, 2018 in collaboration with various ministries and industry partners.
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari on Wednesday flagged off Wagon Cab’s taxi ambulance services in New Delhi.
- The country’s first e-waste recycling unit will come up in Bengaluru, Union minister of chemicals and fertilisers Ananth Kumar said on Monday.
- The Madhya Pradesh state government on July 3, 2018 launched an outstanding power bill waiver scheme and subsidised power scheme called ‘Sambal’ for labourers and poor families.
- A five-judge Supreme Court bench on July 4, 2018 unanimously held that the Lieutenant Governor (LG) of Delhi is bound by the “aid and advice” of the Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Government and both have to work harmoniously with each other.
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) entered in an agreement with Andhra Pradesh Government to set up a ‘Design University’ for gaming in Visakhapatnam.
- The Rajasthan government announced 1 percent reservation for five communities– Gujjar, Banjara, Gadia-Lohar, Raika, and Gadariya– under the Most Backward Classes (MBC) category.
- The Delhi Cabinet approved the Department of Environment’s proposal for a real-time study of air pollution in the national capital.
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on July 4, 2018 approved The DNA Technology (Use and Application) Regulation Bill 2018.
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given its approval for the continuance of the 8 existing schemes of the Ministry of Home Affairs up to March 2020 for relief and rehabilitation of migrants and repatriates under the Umbrella scheme “Relief and Rehabilitation of Migrants and Repatriates”.
- The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on July 4, 2018 gave its approval to rename the Agartala Airport in Tripura as ‘Maharaja Bir Bikram Manikya Kishore Airport’, Agartala.
- New America, a prominent American think tank has announced a fellows exchange programme aimed at enabling India and the US to better harness technology to improve the lives of their citizens.
- Scientists from several organisations in the US, including NASA, are planning to use remote-operated submarines to hunt for the remains of an outer space object.
- Major General Jose Eladio Alcain of Uruguay was on July 3, 2018 appointed as the Head of Mission and Chief Military Observer for the United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?