Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 4 and 5 November 2018. These are important for the upcoming IBPS PO and Clerk 2018 Exams.
Daily One Liner Current Affairs 4 and 5 November 2018 for Bank, SSC and Competitive Exams
Financial One Liner Current Affairs
- The Reserve Bank of India has initiated the process to set up a digital Public Credit Registry to capture all the details of borrowers, including wilful defaulters and also the pending legal suits in order to check financial delinquencies.
- Banking major HSBC on Sunday announced India’s first trade finance transaction through blockchain, with the bank executing one for an export from Reliance Industries (RIL) to one of its American clients.
- YES BANK, India’s fourth largest private sector bank launched a first-of-its-kind village adoption programme, one of the largest in India, by committing to adopt 2000 villages across the country. The 1st YES DIGI Village was launched in Abhimayupur (erstwhile Amin) in Haryana, empowering 100+ farmers through digital & financial literacy sessions and introduction of Sim Se Pay, India’s first mobile banking solution for feature phone users & villagers with no internet connectivity.
- The Union Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) on November 5, 2018 approved the operationalisation strategy for Operation Greens.
- India and Japan signed loan agreement worth Rs 1817 crore for construction of Turga Pumped Storage Hydel Project.
Non-financial One Liner Current Affairs
- Signature Bridge, connecting Wazirabad across the Yamuna to the inner city, was inaugurated on November 4, 2018, by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
- India and Malawi have signed three MoUs on Extradition Treaty, cooperation in the field of Atomic Energy for peaceful purposes and VISA Waiver for Diplomatic and Official Passports.
- Ministry of Tourism on Monday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Ministry of Tourism of South Korea for strengthening cooperation in the field of tourism in New Delhi.
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), India’s apex food safety regulator, and Japan’s Food Safety Commission, its Consumer Affairs Agency and its Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to further cooperation between the agencies of the two nations in the area of food safety during Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s recent visit to Japan.
- The indigenous INS Arihant India’s first nuclear-powered submarine successfully completed its first deterrence patrol. The ship submersible ballistic, nuclear (SSBN) submarine is part of Indian Navy’s India’s Eastern Naval Command.
- Odisha Government launched Saura Jalnidhi scheme to encourage use of solar energy in irrigation by farmers.
- Maharashtra State Cabinet approved conversion of Indian Navy’s longest-serving aircraft carrier INS Viraat into India’s first-ever maritime museum-cum-marine adventure centre.
- Mizoram Speaker Hiphei resigned from his post from the House as well as the Congress.
- Senior diplomat Gaddam Dharmendra has been appointed India’s Ambassador to Iran, the Ministry of External Affairs announced Monday.
- The Ayurveda Day was observed across India on November 5, 2018 on the occasion of the Dhanawantari Jayanti or Dhanteras with an aim to further promote Ayurveda as the mainstream system of medicine. The theme of the 3rd Ayurveda Day was “Ayurveda for Public health”.
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of India and the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the Republic of Korea on sports cooperation here today.
- A new UK India Business Council report, ‘Beyond the Top 200’, sets out how India’s new higher education policy could accelerate India’s rise to superpower status by enabling young Indians to receive the world’s best higher education in India through greater availability of the top courses provided globally.
- BJP candidate and Former Minister, Devisingh Patel died of a heart attack.
If you have any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
Check out the other One Liner Current Affairs from here.