Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 3 November 2018. These are important for the upcoming IBPS PO and Clerk 2018 Exams.
Daily One Liner Current Affairs 3 November 2018 for Bank, SSC and Competitive Exams
Financial One Liner Current Affairs
- In a move that could provide some liquidity to the cash-starved non-banking financial companies (NBFC), the RBI on Friday allowed banks to raise credit to bonds issued by the systemically important NBFCs and housing finance companies (HFCs).
- India and Japan on Friday signed a loan agreement of Rs 1,817 crore for the construction of the Turga Pumped Storage in West Bengal.
- India on Saturday announced that it would extend a USD 310 million loan to Zimbabwe to finance a rehabilitation project for a thermal power plant that would entail upgrading the station and extending its lifespan.
Non- financial One Liner Current Affairs
- India and Japan on Monday decided to cooperate for the first time in the areas of Indian traditional medicinal systems such as Yoga and Ayurveda to provide holistic healthcare and wellness in both the countries.
- Japan on Monday backed India’s membership bid to join the elite Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), which is opposed by China.
- The Central Railways will press into service the first Utkrisht rake of Pragati Express, running between Pune and Mumbai with upgraded features, from November 4, 2018.
- Players of national and international level geared up for the first-ever Northeast Olympic Games in Manipur’s host city Imphal.
- Globally, India ranks 12th when it comes to the dangers associated with surfing the web, according to a new report from Russia-based global cybersecurity firm Kaspersky Lab.
If you have any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
Check out the other One Liner Current Affairs from here.