Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily One Liner Current Affairs 3 August 2018 for upcoming IBPS RRB and PO, Indian Bank PO and NIACL Assistant Exams.
Daily One Liner Current Affairs 3 August 2018
- The Telangana State Information Technology, Electronics and Communication department (ITE&C) on Friday signed an MoU with Tech Mahindra to launch India’s first Blockchain district.
- The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) on August 3, 2018 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the State Bank of India (SBI) for getting Long Term Unsecured Loan of Rs 25000 crore for 10 years with 3 years of moratorium on repayments.
- Meghalaya recently hosted fifth act east business show to strengthen business ties between ASEAN countries northeastern states.
- Silicon Valley technology giant Apple on Thursday became the first public company in U.S. history to reach a $1 trillion market value, ahead of rapidly rising Seattle-based Amazon, cementing Apple’s long-held place as the world’s most valuable company.
- Andhra Pradesh Government approved Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam, an unemployment allowance scheme to provide Rs 1000 per month to unemployed youth in state.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s pet project Ujjwala Yojana achieved its target of providing 5 crore free LPG connections to poor families.
- Union Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu on August 2, 2018 launched the tricolour logo and a tagline for Geographical Indication (GI) certified products.
- The Lok Sabha on Thursday unanimously passed a constitutional amendment to give statutory status to the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC). With all parties supporting the Bill, the government could push it for passage in the Rajya Sabha next week.
- Kadaknath chicken meat from Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh has received Geographical Indication (GI) tag from Chennai based Geographical Indication Registry and Intellectual Property India.
- 141st birth anniversary of freedom fighter and designer of Indian National Flag Pingali Venkayya was observed on August 2, 2018.
- For the first time in its history, Railway Board is all set to have a member to exclusively focus on safety issues of the national transporter, sources in the ministry said.
- The dragonfly festival is being organised from August 3 to September 1, 2018 at World Wide Fund (WWF) auditorium, New Delhi.
- Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa, a former ally of ousted President Robert Mugabe, won country’s landmark Presidential elections.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!