Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 26 June 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
- State-run lenders accounted for a staggering 85 per cent of nearly 6,500 fraud cases, amounting to more than Rs 30,000 crore, RBI’s latest edition of Financial Stability Report showed. Top 10 banking frauds in 2018 alone lead to a financial loss of Rs 10,000 crore. Banks had reported nearly 5,000 frauds amounting to Rs 20,000 crore in fiscal year 2017.
- On the completion of 3rd year of implementation of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) – Urban, The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) conducted its 35th Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee (CSMC) meeting on June 25, 2018 where a total of 3,18,900 houses from 6 States/UTs were approved.
- Andhra Pradesh entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Singapore on Tuesday to accelerate the construction work of its new capital, Amratvati.
- The group of eminent personalities constituted by the Government of India to study the Special Economic Zones (SEZ) Policy of India held its first meeting on June 22, 2018 under the aegis of Suresh Prabhu, Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation.
- Heads of eleven public sector banks will appear before the Standing Committee of Parliament on Finance in New Delhi on June 26, 2018.
- The Union Ministry of Women and Child Development on June 25, 2018 announced to organise a day-long Seminar on Technology Partnerships ‘TECH-THON’ for steering POSHAN Abhiyaan on June 28, 2018 at Pravasi Bharatiya Kendra in New Delhi.
- Union Minister for Women and Child Development, Maneka Sanjay Gandhi on June 25, 2018 launched the report titled ‘Women in Prisons’.
- World Micro-, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Day was observed on June 27, 2018 with the theme “The Youth Dimension’.
- The International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking was observed across the globe on June 26, 2018 with the theme “Listen First”
- Pallavi Durua, who belongs to Odisha’s Koraput district, was crowned as the first Tribal Queen at the Adi Rani Kalinga Tribal Queen competition held at Utkal Mandap here on Sunday.
- The World Food Prize 2018 was awarded to Lawrence Haddad and Dr. David Nabarro for their individual but complementary global leadership in elevating maternal and child undernutrition within food security.
- RemoveDEBRIS Satellite was successfully deployed from International Space Station (ISS) to demonstrate a range of innovative technologies to clean up space debris orbiting Earth.
- The EU Withdrawal Bill, which is also known as the Brexit Bill, on Tuesday became law after Queen Elizabeth II gave her approval.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!