Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily One Liner Current Affairs 26 April 2018. These are important for revision.
- Swedish-Swiss multinational giant ABB today announced it has commissioned India’s first industrial solar microgrid at its Vadodara manufacturing facility in Gujarat.
- Bihar government on Thursday rolled out “Graduation Approach to Sustainable Livelihood” scheme which will provide alternative employment opportunities to families who have been affected by the implementation of total alcohol prohibition in the state.
- In a first in the country, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) today set up Virtual Bronchoscopy Navigation (VBN), an advanced facility for diagnosis and treatment of patients with small tumour-like spots in lungs.
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) granted the first licence to M/s Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd for Liquid Chlorine on All India basis.
- The third ship of the Landing Craft Utility (LCU) Mk-IV project was inducted into the Indian Navy on April 25, 2018 at Port Blair.
- Indian and Malaysian armies will be conducting the joint training exercise ‘HARIMAU SHAKTI 2018’ in the dense forests of Sengai Perdik, Hulu Langat, Malaysia from April 30, 2018 to May 13, 2018.
- The Union Human Resource Development Ministry on April 25, 2018 launched the second edition of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan in New Delhi.
- In a first, senior advocate Indu Malhotra is set to become the first woman lawyer to be appointed as Supreme Court Judge.
- The Reporters Without Borders (RSF) on April 25, 2018 released the World Press Freedom Index 2018, reflecting growing animosity towards journalists. India’s rank dropped down to 138th this year from 136th in 2017, two points below the previous year. This year, the index has been topped by Norway again for the second year, followed by Sweden at second and the Netherlands at third.