Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily One Liner Current Affairs 25 and 26 August 2018 for upcoming IBPS RRB and PO, Indian Bank PO and NIACL Assistant Exams.
Daily One Liner Current Affairs 25 and 26 August 2018
- Punjab National Bank (PNB) today said a Department of Financial Services report has rated it as number one state-owned bank in terms of digital transactions.
- State-run Rural Electrification Corporation today said it has inked a loan agreement with German bank KfW for EUR 200 million facility that would be used to finance clean energy projects in India.
- ICICI Bank, India’s private sector bank, has agreed to a multi-year partnership with Manchester United, bringing a range of competitive co-branded credit and debit card to the club’s 35 million Indian followers.
- Anil D Ambani has resigned as the Director of Reliance Naval and Engineering Ltd (RNAVAL), a company official said on Saturday.
- After hosting big ticket ‘UP Investors Summit 2018’ and dedicated MSME conclave ‘One District One Product Summit’, the Yogi Adityanath government is gearing up to organise global farmers meet ‘Krishi Kumbh’ on October 26-28.
- Union Minister for Road Transport, Shipping and Highways, Nitin Gadkari on August 24, 2018 announced that the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) will start the construction of the proposed Mumbai-Delhi Expressway by December 2018.
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee on August 24, 2018 launched the National Electoral Transformation (NETA) mobile application to rate Members of Parliament (MPs) and Members of Legislative Assembly (MLAs).
- The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy today said 126 MW wind power capacity, part of country’s first inter state transmission system (ISTS) auction, is commissioned in Bhuj.
- A very relentless Japanese side overpowered Spain to lift their first ever Under 20 Women’s World Cup, beating Spain 3-1 in France on Friday.
- Fouaad Mirza became the first Indian to win an Asian Games individual medal in the equestrian event since 1982 besides guiding the country to a second-place finish in the team competition here.
- The Government on Saturday appointed eminent scientist G. Satheesh Reddy as the Chairman of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
- “Atal Ji Ne Kaha” is Authored and compiled by Brijendra Rehi on the BJP patriarch and former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee launched today with a message by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- PepsiCo’s India-born CEO Indra Nooyi will be honoured with the Game Changer of the Year award by a global cultural organisation in recognition of her business achievements, humanitarian record and advocacy for women and girls around the world.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!