Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 22, 23 and 24 June 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) will invest USD 200 million in India’s National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF).
- The Gujarat government on Saturday launched a solar power scheme for farmers- Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (SKY) enabling them to generate electricity for their captive consumption as well as sell the surplus power to the grid and earn an extra buck.
- The Department of Economic Affairs, Union Ministry of Finance and the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) on June 22, 2018 announced to jointly host the third Annual Meeting of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) on June 25-26, 2018 in Mumbai, India.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of Vanijya Bhawan, a new office complex for the Union Department of Commerce, in New Delhi on June 22, 2018.
- Over 1.50 lakh wellness centres will be set up by 2022 across the country and each centre will have yoga facility, Minister of Health and Family Welfare J P Nadda said at an event to mark the fourth International Yoga Day in Shimla on June 21.
- The 5,700-kg GSAT-11 satellite was slated for launch on May 26 from Kourou, a site in South America which India uses to launch its heavy-weight satellite.
- The redevelopment of the seven government colonies in Delhi will lead to an increase the green area coverage by about 3 times from the existing green space area, as per Union Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs.
- Rajasthan has been ranked first by the NITI Aayog among all states after it registered a significant increase in groundwater level due to the water conversation structures built under Chief Minister’s Jal Swavlamban Abhiyan.
- India and Cuba on June 22, 2018 signed two Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) in the field of biotechnology, traditional medicine and homoeopathy.
- Maharashtra Government on June 23, 2018 imposed the statewide ban on single-use plastic items; announced heavy fine on those caught using these items.
- The appointments committee of the cabinet has appointed Arijit Basu as the new Managing Director of State Bank of India.
- Young Indian table tennis player Manav Thakkar stunned World No. 18 Kristian Karlsson 2-1, inspiring Empowerji Challengers to a 15-6 victory over Maharashtra United in the CEAT Ultimate Table Tennis in New Delhi on June 21.
- England made the highest one-day international total of 481-6 as they defeated Australia by 242 runs at Trent Bridge. The England broke their own record of 444-3 set against Pakistan in 2016 at same venue.
- International Widows’ Day was observed globally on 23 June, 2018. The theme for 2018 was “Invisible Women, Invisible Problems”.
- United Nations Public Service Day was observed on 23 June, 2018.
- The World Health Organization in Geneva released the latest edition (11th) of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11).
- India spends 1% of its gross domestic product on public health.
- Veteran journalist and litterateur Prabhakar Choubey passed away after a prolonged illness at a city hospital in Raipur on June 21, 2018.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?