Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 19 June 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
- The Reserve Bank has tweaked priority sector eligibility and classification norms following an announcement in the second bi-monthly policy statement on June 6.
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority has set up a panel consisting 10 members to review norms for insurance marketing firms. The panel will be headed by Suresh Mathur, ED-IMF of IRDAI.
- Truecaller has announced its acquisition of Indian payments startup Chillr to strengthen its payments business in the country.
- The government will be setting up the country’s largest national data centre in Bhopal, with capacity for 500,000 virtual servers.
- The Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Prakash Javadekar launched the National Digital Library of India (NDLI) on June 19, 2018. The library aims to become a single window platform for all educational needs.
- The Central Water Commission (CWC), India’s apex technical organisation in the field of Water Resources, on June 18, 2018 signed a Collaboration Agreement with Google for flood forecasting.
- The Chhattisgarh Government on June 18, 2018 approved the merger of `shikshakarmi’ with the state school education department. The move would come into effect from July 1.
- Government has directed the CBSE to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination in all Indian languages as was being done earlier.
- A workshop on Cyber Security Framework for Department of Defence was organised by Ministry of Defence.
- Google India on June 19, 2018 announced to provide training to 8,000 journalists in English and six other Indian languages on fact checking in the next one year.
- US-based cab aggregator Uber on Tuesday said it has elevated Pradeep Parameswaran as President of its India and South Asia operations.
- Inder Jit Singh, assumed charge as Secretary, Ministry of Coal on June 14, 2018.
- US President Donald Trump on June 18, 2018 ordered the US Defense Department and the Pentagon to create a “Space Force“, an independent sixth branch of the armed forces.
- The Canadian Parliament has passed a bill to legalise cannabis that would make Canada the first G7 country to allow free consumption of the mind-altering drug.
- International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict was observed across the world on June 19, 2018. 2018 Theme: “The Plight and Rights of Children Born of War”.
- The Indian Army is observing the year 2018 as the ‘Year of Disabled Soldiers in Line of Duty’ to honour soldiers who have been disabled in the line of duty while serving the nation and to celebrate the undying spirit of ‘Soldiering’.
- Mimicry artist Nerella Venumadhav passed away on June 19, 2018 following a brief illness at his home in Mattewada in Warangal city.